Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Woodingdean Seagull - Tony Langridge

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Never met tony unlike many on here....but he seems to have been a truly inspirational man who gave everything for other's and people less privileged than ourselves,a true gentlemen.

RIP to a special man

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Such a shame, I never knew Tony but obviously heard of him regarding the REMF. My sincere condolences to his family during what is a very traumatic time. I do hope the Club can honour his efforts in some way.
RIP

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Although I never knew Tony personally I do recognise him from the picture. Condolances to his family at this sad time. R.I.P Tony.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Dreadfully sad. I never met Tony but he sounds like a real character and a great family guy. One of the special ones by the sound of it.
RIP

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good grief, just seen this.

Devastating news.
Only met him a handful of times, but could tell he was one of the really REALLY good guys.

Condolences to the family.

RIP Tony.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Have known Tony a number of years and can't believe this. My thoughts are with his family. He was an absolute legend and top bloke. Will miss him. RIP mate.

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
I have had the pleasure of knowing Tony for a good number of years and have played many a round of golf with him, including on an annual golf tour in September/ October. Even when Tony first told me about his illness, he was determined he would be travelling to Spain again this year, even if he would not be able to play. The tour this year will be a sadder event without him.
My thoughts go out to his family at this time.

RIP Tony

BHAFC1409

Aug 14, 2014
I had the privilege to work with Tony for a short while and to know him as a friend. He was truly a generous, kind hearted and caring man who will be greatly missed. R.I.P. Tony My thoughts go to all his family and friends at this terrible time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here