Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] RIP Sean Lock

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Where is this?

I'm keen to know too... going into town tomorrow to drop off a bunch of Day 2 PCR tests (my family and I, after getting back from Mallorca yesterday) and would be good to see this great tribute to a wonderful comedian.

On the subject of 15 Storeys on DVD, HMV have series 1 and 2 back in stock at £4.99. I bought a copy as it completely passed me by at the time of original broadcast (my kids were toddlers I think so probably knackered by the time in the evening when it would have aired! :lol: )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm keen to know too... going into town tomorrow to drop off a bunch of Day 2 PCR tests (my family and I, after getting back from Mallorca yesterday) and would be good to see this great tribute to a wonderful comedian.

On the subject of 15 Storeys on DVD, HMV have series 1 and 2 back in stock at £4.99. I bought a copy as it completely passed me by at the time of original broadcast (my kids were toddlers I think so probably knackered by the time in the evening when it would have aired! :lol: )

It's also on I-Player.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Where is this?

Elder Place, just behind Preston Circus.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Back a short while ago...good to see Charlie also remembered on the same wall:
241755758_10165714199895165_7320076689723449541_n.jpg

Superb talent. Very impressed with the two artists who did these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here