Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Pipkin112 (Phil Gray)

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Phil's (Pipkin) in memory donation page is now open and ready for people to donate if they so wish. Please click on the following link http://www.memorygiving.com/philipdavidgray. If you have any problems with the link then you can search on his name or Ian Hart Funeral Services to find the link.

Thank you x

(Moggy, I do actually know who you are :) - the documents that came back with Phil are all in French, the Coroner is currently translating them but at this moment in time nothing is leaping off the page at them and in France they do not have to state a cause. What I do know is that the Doctor who attended the lake said at the time he is certain is either a massive heart attack or aneurism)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Phil's (Pipkin) in memory donation page is now open and ready for people to donate if they so wish. Please click on the following link http://www.memorygiving.com/philipdavidgray. If you have any problems with the link then you can search on his name or Ian Hart Funeral Services to find the link.

Thank you x

(Moggy, I do actually know who you are :) - the documents that came back with Phil are all in French, the Coroner is currently translating them but at this moment in time nothing is leaping off the page at them and in France they do not have to state a cause. What I do know is that the Doctor who attended the lake said at the time he is certain is either a massive heart attack or aneurism)

Done. I will be there on Friday in my BHAFC top

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Hi Sarah,
Deepest condolences to you at this time.
I met him, albeit briefly, away at Barnsley last game of the season a couple of seasons ago when I was dressed as Keith from the prodigy.
I'd love to make it for the wake but unfortunately I'm in Stoke that day.
I shall be donating to the charity though, as an ex serviceman, I know all about PTSD and the good work that charities like fishability can do

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hi Sarah,

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

I never had the pleasure of meeting your husband but I can tell what a special man he was by reading all the kind words about him.

RIP

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is the crematorium the one in Findon ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See you there

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Dear Sarah

Having read through the thread it's clear what a terrifically loved guy Phil was. Like many others I didn't know him but, like many more others, I would probably recognise his face in the crowd. Such is the way football fans acknowledge each other.
May he rest in peace, and may you take comfort from all the love.

Take care

Aaron
XxX

#52minutes

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
MY kids and I have seen you both on the train, in the ground, and at Derby. Never spoke, but that is not really the point.
So sorry for you. Rest easy big man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here