Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Pipkin112 (Phil Gray)

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Utterly shocked. RIP Phil, I'll never forgot the weekend in Blackpool and you making us trapes around Coventry on Boxing Day looking for a boozer!! Thoughts with Sarah and family x

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
never met him,but genuinely shocked reading this

enjoyed his posts and when checking the big board,if he was a last post on a thread,I'd always read it

RIP fellow Albion fan

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Didn't know the fella but 52 is no age to go. Just come back from a funeral of a friend who died at 50, makes you realise how fragile life is. All condolences to Phil's family, the reaction on here shows he'll be much missed

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I had only met Phil a few times but it felt as if I'd known him for years, always great company to be around and always had a smile on his face. RIP Phil Gray :down:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
So very sorry to hear this. Never met him, thoughts with his nearest and dearest but lost for more words. R.I.P. Pipkin112

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Terrible news. Never knowingly interacted with him but from the outpouring he was well liked and respected.

Always a loss. Helps you remember that its only Football and life and family are more important.

RIP.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Always sad when a BHA family member leaves us forever.

Condolences to family and friends.

RIP Phil.

Gone but never forgotten

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
image.jpg

rip

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
RIP.
I'll be 54 in a few days time and news like this really makes you think about your own mortality.
Thoughts and prayers with the family.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:down: sad news ......R.I.P brother .....we never met but sounds like you made lots of friends during your time...condolences to wife , family and other close ones , 52 is way too young.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
RIP. I hope his family take some small comfort in that he passed while maybe doing something he loved. Not much I know. Sad.

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
I sat in front of him in the North stand for the last 2 seasons. He always had great banter and loved a laugh. He was a true gent! He will be greatly missed!! Love to Sarah and all his family. x RIP PHIL X

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP way too young at 52

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here