Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rip June brown

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1511029380788723716[/tweet]

This is brilliant.

And, I haven't watched Eastenders for about 20 years and yet I knew instantly what the photos were of.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Delighted and thrilled that this legend of screen and stage will be celebrated in a special episode of EastEnders.

Having been 'living in Ireland' for a few years, news of Dot's death will reach The Square, and her funeral will take place in Walford as per her wishes.

Really can't wait

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Delighted and thrilled that this legend of screen and stage will be celebrated in a special episode of EastEnders.

Having been 'living in Ireland' for a few years, news of Dot's death will reach The Square, and her funeral will take place in Walford as per her wishes.

Really can't wait

Didn’t have you down as being Crodo :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Really can't wait

Not an Eastenders fan in any way, but even l may tune in for that when it airs.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A lovely moving tribute tonight as we paid our last respects to Dot Cotton. The euology by Sonia was most touching.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was shocked when I saw the thread title as I had forgotten she had died.
It's happening a lot for me recently as I was shocked to read that Lynda Bellingham had died back in 2014.
I'll be gutted when Tony Hart dies.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was shocked when I saw the thread title as I had forgotten she had died.
It's happening a lot for me recently as I was shocked to read that Lynda Bellingham had died back in 2014.
I'll be gutted when Tony Hart dies.
One of the beauties of NSC is that it allows people to die twice (at least!) Expect this to be bounced in 2025 .......................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here