Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RIP John Jackson

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My dad ran Hangleton Manor in the very early 70’s and JJ was a regular visitor in the restaurant…. He took my autograph book and said he would get some big name squiggles for me…. I never saw him after that.. He stole my book.
Nice bloke….. always had a word for me…

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
My dad ran Hangleton Manor in the very early 70’s and JJ was a regular visitor in the restaurant…. He took my autograph book and said he would get some big name squiggles for me…. I never saw him after that.. He stole my book.
Shall I contact the Undertakers Sid, he might have your book about his person?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shall I contact the Undertakers Sid, he might have your book about his person?
I had Pat Saward and Kit Napiers in there.. You could ask Ian.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Palace legend I know, but also part of the Albion coaching team at Gillingham in the all too brief Brian Horton era.

Came into contact with him whilst working on the wireless, very nice, genuine bloke, clearly worked during some of the most difficult and challenging times in the clubs history.

RIP.
Remember Jacko well. Has a some great stories and was a tough guy. Loved the story about him and Pele playing against each other and the USA fans loving him. RIP big man

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
partridge-i-dont-know.gif

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He lived in Broad Rig Avenue, quite close to the Manor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here