Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Right - Time for Positivity People

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I always try to be a glass half full type of person, but their is no positivity today for Albion fans, nor should there be. Fully expected Potter to go, but not take his whole ****ing staff with him. I know some are blaming Bloom with his open door policy as it were, but even if he did offer an improved contract(Hell he might have behind closed doors for all we know) Potter was always gonna go eventually anyway imo, just hate its to scum suckers like Chelsea.

We have kept faith in Bloom the whole time he has been owner and look where we are in the table. However, I will not get any good feelings back until we hire a good fit as a replacement. I truly think Bloom had a fallback plan for if Potter went somewhere else, so I hope that is implemented sooner rather than later.

Again though, today is a miserable day for Seagulls fans. We will perk up come Bournemouth game(At least I will) and of course support the guys as much as we always do, but this still ****ing sucks.

I'm gonna get drunk as soon as I get home.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
One positive is that with the entire coaching staff buggering off there are plenty of jobs available. Surely someone on NSC can snag one of them? Lets get a proper inside source!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No room for positivity. That horrible outfit has ripped our club apart. I sincerely hope it goes tits up and graham potter is left on the scrap heap.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I feel a bit deflated currently- a bit like when my first wife left me - but just as I was disappointed when Hughton left, I’m looking forward to a better version coming along soon.

I’m also feeling happy about the smug Chelsea supporter interviewed on 5 live yesterday who chuckled and said (in a northern accent) that Chelsea is too big for Potter. I wonder how she’s feeling today.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The positive thing is we are now such an attractive job for so many very decent managers. We're a long way on from taking a punt on the Hyppia's of this world. Barber and Bloom will have a healthy list of managers they want to approach, and an even longer list of managers putting their own name forward. Once the doom and gloom of losing Potter has passed we move onto the excitement of the new ''insert name'' era...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah I've kind of tried to make the point in a couple of political threads that neither Brexit, Boris Johnson, the Tories or the opposition are the reasons for issues that the entire world is currently suffering from, but once people have decided that one or several of the mentioned are the cause of everything bad that is happening, there is no turning back and they're unwilling to receive and process the information that two massive global events (rather than some domestic bollocks) are what caused the economical problems (such as the inflation) , supply issues and the energy issues.

Swanny! A bit of common sense I never expected! :)

I agree with this (and yes I'm surprised!) Our government (and probably yours) may well be shit, but they have stumbled into even bigger shit that is none of their making.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Yeah I've kind of tried to make the point in a couple of political threads that neither Brexit, Boris Johnson, the Tories or the opposition are the reasons for issues that the entire world is currently suffering from, but once people have decided that one or several of the mentioned are the cause of everything bad that is happening, there is no turning back and they're unwilling to receive and process the information that two massive global events (rather than some domestic bollocks) are what caused the economical problems (such as the inflation) , supply issues and the energy issues.

Very good post, 100% agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here