Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, someone please explain, who is Andy Horton?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I know this makes me sounds incredibly ignorant of all things Falmer (I do try and keep up to speed but it's hard when you live so far away and can't buy the Argus, etc.) but could someone please just tell me who Andy Horton (or Perseus) is and how he is involved with Falmer?

I know it must be on NSC somewhere already but I can't find it. Cheers.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Andy Horton has been around on here for many years, largely ignored by anyone who's been around long enough to know what he is talking about.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Name: Andy

Publications: Articles in Aquarist and Pondkeeper, Practical Fishkeeping, Amateur Photographer, Countryside, Fishkeeping Answers, Aquarium, Marine Aquarium Journal, Marine Conservation Society Journal, and others.

Television Appearances: Animal Country (Meridian ITV), Southern News.

Radio Appearances: Radio 5 (followed Tony Blair), Radio Sussex (now Southern Counties).

Marital status: Single

Dependents: None

Music: Folk Music, Bob Dylan, some Blues and Rock, some Classical.

Drinks: Draught (non-keg) Cider, Calvados, Red Wine.

Food: Duck, Venison, Steak & Kidney Pie (home-made), Cheeses, Indian, Hummus, Seafood (fresh only), etc.

Favourite writers (Fiction): John Steinbeck, Aldous Huxley, Albert Camus, William Blake.
Writers for style rather than content: Roald Dahl, Ian Fleming, J R Tolkein, Clark Ashton-Smith (some).
General Library Link (Books for the Real World)

Computer: Dell Pentium II replacing a Cyrix 166, plus a Pentium 60 (repaired, second motherboard and chip), and a 486 (replacing a Pentium 60 upgraded from a 386SX, in turn replacing a IBM XT and a before that an Amstrad PCW). Also a Pentium I (166) as a back-up machine. The 486 has now been given to a student.

Education: Self-taught.

Interests: Wildlife, Marine Aquaria, Creative Writing, Traditional Pubs, Football, Local History, Photography, Strategy Board and Computer Games, Civil Rights, Democracy, Environment & Planning Issues.

Dislikes: Dogmatism, Reggae, American Football, Television Game Shows, Stodgy Food (e.g. suet), Freudians, Fizzy Drinks (e.g. Coca-cola, Keg Beer), Jerry Springer-type Chat Shows.

Food Dislikes: Chewing gum, beetroot, toffee, suet and dumplings, Bread & Butter pudding, Spotted Dick.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
Name: Andy

Dislikes: Reggae, Fizzy Drinks (e.g. Coca-cola, Keg Beer),

Loser, he doesn't like raggae or kegs. Wouldn't be welcome at my parties.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Loser, he doesn't like raggae or kegs. Wouldn't be welcome at my parties.

That means you won't get to listen to his folking folk music.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Meade's_Ball said:
Nor in the parties featured in Teenwolf.

those crappy internet abbreviations like lol just can not do justice to how much I laughed at that comment.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At the end of the day there are going to be some people who have different opinions and as infuriating as they may be to the rest of us it is his right to have them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
how come the geezer has 1700+ posts, is he a genuine fan but against falmer (if thats possible ?)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Quantum said:
how come the geezer has 1700+ posts, is he a genuine fan but against falmer (if thats possible ?)

Do a search on his posts and read them-you'll get a clearer picture. We all post some rubbish on here at times but he is the supreme champion in that all of his posts are shite.

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
alan partridge said:
those crappy internet abbreviations like lol just can not do justice to how much I laughed at that comment.

Agreed. I don't post much but have to give a :clap2: to that!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here