Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Marlowe's Hairpiece 11.09.2001

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Still remember the NSC roll call to all of us in the colonies on that dreadful day. And the slow realization that "Ricky Marlows hairpiece" had been taken from our community.
RIP Rob.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I never knew Robert personally, but through NSC and REMF I at least know something of the guy. What happened on that dreadful day was made even more heartbreaking by the news that one of own was taken.

Thank you to REMF for keeping his memory alive. I will be thinking of you Robert.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
As i've said a number of times sometimes things are just too wierd to think about. Just going about your normal, in some cases mundane business, thinking about yer wife, the kids, what's on the box tonight etc etc taken away in an instance, f*** knows why? RIP Robert and indeed all those who have been taken by pointless selfish acts and to all those lives left behind, shattered and ruined. can't we all get on a bit better?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think gareth hit the nail on the head. REMF is a fitting tribute to a fellow fan.

It is heartwarmimg to think that someone none of us knew, a high flyer in the financial world which to be honest only a fraction of us will ever aspire to be in, a chap with a lovelly family, Doug and Mrs Eaton, barbara and the rest of the family, so touched us that we were able as a supporters group and with the help of many unknown and unspoken benefactors raise a huge sum of money towards the help and benefit of people we will probably never meet.

A fitting tribute to Robert indeed.

I think that Gareth, Ed, Ros, and the REMF team deserve all the plaudits for keeping the memory of Robert alive for many of us Albion fans.

Rest In Peace Robert

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
RIP Robert, and all others that were taken too early in their lives.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Still remember the NSC roll call to all of us in the colonies on that dreadful day. And the slow realization that "Ricky Marlows hairpiece" had been taken from our community.
RIP Rob.

I remember that too. As the thread went on, there was this awful realisation as to what had happened. I'd only spoken with him on the Sunday.

For the rest of my days, I'll always count it an honour to have played in the REMF team - the very first one.

Long may his memory continue in the excellent work that REMF has done and continues to do.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Looked up his name at Ground Zero - it was very moving moment.

RIP Robert and great respect to you all who do so much for REMF.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
:ascarf:

Attachments

• remf.jpg
    remf.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 145

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am planning and will be working full out for the below which should be a very special occassion

REMF 10
Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters V Crystal Palace supporters
Venue - The Falmer Stadium
Late April 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here