Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Marlowe LEGEND

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
not only did he notch with his shiny bonce , but at 2.30 am nailed a cod and chips outside buddies, then by 3am had NAILED an ultimate buddies buster with 3 sausages, burger, 4 bacon, 2 egg, onion rings, chips 2 hash browns, fried bread, black pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans and a couple of hash browns

:clap::clap::clap:

You are actually short changing him there Brett. This was the ULTIMATE breakfast, remember. All of the above, plus onion rings and a STEAK!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was a MESS by midnight and then carried on splurting RUBBISH until about 1am when he threw in the towel and wondered out of Buddies!

He was indeed a MESS, by midnight, but to be fair, he was still in Buddies until 3.00am! (not that he was capable of actually eating any of what he ordered!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To an American thats just the side order :laugh:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
MArlowes legendary status has just increased after he exclusively revealed that before the REMF pre match meal where he smashed a 12 inch pizza, he had polished off a chicken and chips an hour before

Though his betting tips are WORSE than Uncle Spielbergs!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When I met Ricky today he has polished off a full Englsh breakfast (- rashers of Bacon )which he was not happy about. At 2.30 pm he nailed a large burger and chips. The plan I believe is for him, Wardy and Brett to move onto a eat as much as you can Chinese buffet after the football matches at 6pm.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
May i add that i did have 4 shots in a minute!!! And i left at 3 and did eat some of that breakfast!

The 4 shots were NOT at all a good idea. Mind you, I'm not sure you kept them down long enough, for any of the alcohol to actually get into your system!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I need to know if Marlowe NAILED anymore cheap junk food after I left at 4pm yesterday. Please advise asap. Thanks.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I need to know if Marlowe NAILED anymore cheap junk food after I left at 4pm yesterday. Please advise asap. Thanks.

Went for kebabs about midnight after the monster karaoke session. Didnt go for all you can eat chinese, so Ricky must have been dying of hunger as it was at least 8 hours of not eating, and just drinking yesterday!

Can you pm me his email address, forgot to get it off him yesterday

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will do.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony had never formally spoken to Ricky and his first meeting was in the changing rooms at 10pm with a stark bollock naked Marlowe in front of him. What an introduction !.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
It makes me wonder how he can still play football !

You are so right there. The man is knocking 59 years old. He really put himself about during the game, and he certainly knew how to celebrate his well taken goal! Indeed, he is a hero.

Last night he met his old team mate Andy Rollings for the first time in thirty years. They were locked in a conversation for a long time. Wardy managed to get a word in eventually. It was good to see them all together.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a weekend I and everyone will never forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here