Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Keys on Talksport - On in 10 mins

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I think it is a bit of both in the above two posts. Gray has made a rod for his own back in what he has said, and what he has said he could be sacked for, however by most accounts what he actually said to the Sky Girl was done in December and you would have thought he would have been suspended at the very least then (if it serious enough now to get the sack now then why wasn't he suspended in December? isn't that the standard process at workplaces?) but he wasn't. Me thinks News International were just waiting for the right time.

I do think Sky need a change though Gray and Keys are getting a bit stale btw.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what scares me is the number of BLOKES comparing Gray & Keys comments to what they say on LOOSE WOMEN......BLOKES watching LOOSE WOMEN :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adrian Durham has just 'sworn on my children's lives' that he wasn't offered a job at Sky 'because he had ginger hair'

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Is he really, really sure, that it wasn't purely down to him being a bit SHIT?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Durham may be ginger, but at least he has half a clue about the lower leagues, which is more than can be said for most of the dins on that station.

Caller: "I'm an Ipswich fan and..."
Irani: "Hang on, hang on...Ipswich ?? But you're calling from Stockport, surely you should be a MAN CITY fan"

:facepalm:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Durham may be ginger, but at least he has half a clue about the lower leagues, which is more than can be said for most of the dins on that station.

Irani: "Hang on, hang on...Ipswich ?? But you're calling from Stockport, surely you should be a MAN CITY fan"

I quite like Durham. He can be a bit excitable but as Easy says, he knows his football and is aware of life outside 'The Promised Land'.

I'm not sure he's quite what is needed though, for Sky's Super Sunday, Massive Monday, Tremendous Tuesday, Wicked Wednesday, Thunderous Thursday, Fantastic Friday and Stupendous Saturday.

Ronnie Irani is a f***ing IMBECILE. Him and Mike Parry make Mornings on TalkSport very missable.

If you want to look at TalkSport for a replacement for Keys, I reckon Paul Hawksbee would do a good job.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I quite like Durham. He can be a bit excitable but as Easy says, he knows his football and is aware of life outside 'The Promised Land'.

I'm not sure he's quite what is needed though, for Sky's Super Sunday, Massive Monday, Tremendous Tuesday, Wicked Wednesday, Thunderous Thursday, Fantastic Friday and Stupendous Saturday.

Ronnie Irani is a f***ing IMBECILE. Him and Mike Parry make Mornings on TalkSport very missable.

If you want to look at TalkSport for a replacement for Keys, I reckon Paul Hawksbee would do a good job.

For a worrying moment on the first read I thought you said impeccable!

:lolol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Just seen Keys has resigned on tv newsroom blog

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Exactly, I'm sure she will have heard far worse from the stands at Molineux on Saturday and not given a SHIT.

Lesbos are thick skinned creatures.

Why the shitting heck are you banging-on about Lesbians for (again)? Bad sexual experience in the past was it; or perhaps it's some kind of repressed fantasy that you can't handle? Whatever it is, you're making a complete tool of yourself - but do carry on if you want to drum up a bit of support. I'm sure there's bound to be one or two muppets on here who'll willingly oblige.

:rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think that is pretty good by Irani. It's a standing joke up here that all Citeh fans come from Stockie.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It was a PRIVATE conversation.

It wasn't I'm afraid. In most employment you don't run the risk of being recorded on camera. In a TV studio you do at all times.

He is an experienced broadcaster and would have known that.

If he wanted a private conversation he would gone out to the car park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here