Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Richard Keys article.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What happens in the next four days is going to be fascinating. Chances are it will make or break the rest of the season for some clubs.

Already PL clubs have spent $1.8b dollars this summer - according to professional services network Deloitte. That surpasses the current 2017 record of $1.7b as the most money spent in a window.

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog

Love or hate him, still an intriguing read, still a condescending comment on the Albion ???
Yes, it was an intriguing read - quite a good one actually. But yes, I do get it - Richard Keys is the devil incarnate, and anything written by old hairy-hands must be vilified, regardless.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
After the comments above, the naughty bit in my brain made me have a peak at the article.
I then scrolled further down the page and read this little snippet that Keys wrote about Souness:

"Let me first declare a conflict of interest. Graeme Souness is a friend a mine. A very close friend. I’ve know him since he was 25 and in his prime as a player at Liverpool.
We’ve fallen out a few times - mainly because he didn’t like what I had to say about his management style. When he was at Liverpool we didn’t speak at all. His call - not mine.
I was instrumental in getting him the Newcastle job - and if you asked him who started his tv career he’d say ‘Richard Keys’ - without hesitation.
He was the first man I sat and drank with after my open heart surgery. The shock of him paying for the champagne nearly put me back in hospital! Graeme doesn’t like paying for anything."

What a tw@t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here