Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rhodes / Sparrow Twitter (merged)

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Jordan Rhodes 4h
Thanks to all the #HTFC fans for their support over the years, but I am joining #BHAFC this evening! #buzzing
J by [MENTION=24657]matty[/MENTION]Sparrow10

???????????????

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Jordan Rhodes - MATT SPARROW

Matt Sparrow just Re tweeted an account saying Jordan Rhodes with the quote "Thanks to all the ‪#HTFC‬ fans for their support over the years, but I am joining ‪#BHAFC‬ this evening! ‪#buzzing‬"

Is this a wind up????

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Also

Jordan Rhodes ‏[MENTION=12117]Jordan[/MENTION]Rhodes90
Rumours that ‪#Vicente‬ is staying at ‪#bhafc‬ next season. Oh my dear god I can't wait to get home and have a massive WANK
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

:lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Account seems to have been suspended now, so guessing it's a wind up? Would be quite unprofessional of Rhodes and Sparrow to just blurt it out as well, I'm sure Brighton will want to do it officially?

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Account seems to have been suspended now, so guessing it's a wind up? Would be quite unprofessional of Rhodes and Sparrow to just blurt it out as well, I'm sure Brighton will want to do it officially?

Just been retweeted by TalkSport - I would have thought they'd check first... possibly genuine??

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Certainly seemed too blunt to be true but very odd - it had more detail than the usual spoof accounts - can see why Spaz would be taken in by it

Do people really spend time creating something false and if they do then why the f*** would they........................madness!

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Just looked on the Ipswich forum and they have the same and one poster asked who our money man was :)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Didn't realise he supports us?

I thought the actual Jordan Rhodes was a Palace fan? Heard it a few months back, can't remember where though...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Imagine on talk sport radio ' breaking news, Jordan Rhodes has opted to leave Huddersfield and wank over Vicente Rodriguez' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here