[Politics] Rhian Brewster

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This guy is full of rubbish. How does he know what Brightons budget is. I suspect we would have sold White if we were that skint

It was he that said Nunez to us was a done deal a month ago. He's a fantasist masquerading as ITK

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Don't have the funds? He knows more about Bloom than anyone on here!

This guy is full of rubbish. How does he know what Brightons budget is. I suspect we would have sold White if we were that skint

Don’t you guys know? According to a certain club’s fan base, we’re ‘strapped for cash’ and need to sell before we can buy.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
[tweet]1305496439250997253[/tweet]

I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't sign him. We have overspent a fair bit in previous windows, we can't turn into a Villa, Leeds or Fulham. If it makes sense do it if it doesn't leave it. It's not really fair to expect Tony to continue spending his personal money on the club when he's taken us a fairly established premier league side. Our last 3 signings Lamptey, Lallana and Veltman all from top level clubs for less than £5m plus Liverpool don't let players go cheap. Chris Wood and Karlan Grant would be available for far less.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Don't have the funds? He knows more about Bloom than anyone on here!

I imagine very few people know our budget, let alone some random guy on twitter....

As for issues with money, we have made substantial bids for Nunez and we obviously will spend on the right player...(this has been reiterated by Naylor (ie no rush etc, ,and the constant news re looking for a striker and LB)..

Finally, if we had no money, then surely we would sell to buy. Eg selling white to enable a striker option to balance the squad. this didn't happen.....Think he full of BS as we dont let anyone know our business.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I imagine very few people know our budget, let alone some random guy on twitter....

As for issues with money, we have made substantial bids for Nunez and we obviously will spend on the right player...(this has been reiterated by Naylor (ie no rush etc, ,and the constant news re looking for a striker and LB)..

Finally, if we had no money, then surely we would sell to buy. Eg selling white to enable a striker option to balance the squad. this didn't happen.....Think he full of BS as we dont let anyone know our business.

I'm 💯 certain you're right.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I’m not sure any of that is relevant to a young player tbh. It’s all ancient history as you say.

I don’t see much of a gap between us and Sheff Utd. Yes they finished higher last season, but that’s one season. They finished higher then Everton too.

Ask Sander Berge

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't sign him. We have overspent a fair bit in previous windows, we can't turn into a Villa, Leeds or Fulham. If it makes sense do it if it doesn't leave it. It's not really fair to expect Tony to continue spending his personal money on the club when he's taken us a fairly established premier league side. Our last 3 signings Lamptey, Lallana and Veltman all from top level clubs for less than £5m plus Liverpool don't let players go cheap. Chris Wood and Karlan Grant would be available for far less.

He claims our bid was heavily structured, Haven’t found anything right on his timeline to suggest in the know. 3,000 followers speaks volumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I wonder what the asking price is for Brewster. Expect Liverpool want £25-£30m. Same scoring ratio as Watkins in the Championship but with England u21 pedigree.
As many clubs have spent big already I wonder if we are well placed to get this one over the line, despite what this guy says.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not that account again!

We might not sign Brewster but that loser knows nothing!

Indeed. "ex deputy sports editor", my arse. Google him. A man with 20yrs experience as a sports journalist would have some sort of internet footprint (search for Ollie Holt or Paul Hayward or Barney Ronay): there is absolutely zip on this Walter Mitty.

He's nothing but another teenage, bedroom-based bullshit merchant, who doubtless gets a small thrill every time somebody replies to one of his tweets in the mistaken hope he's legitimate.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Exactly, and Dunk!
If we were skint we could have hung on to Duffy to play alongside Veltman and Webster and raised £70mill+ from the sales of Dunk & White.
We were clearly bidding on Núñez so this guy is full of crap which hopefully means we can steal a march on the others and nip in and secure Brewster this week! (Wishful thinking I know!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports