Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revels

O Reveldinho

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
revels.jpg

Just been given a pack of these chocolate TREATS, I cannot decide which is the BESTEST one, and what is the best COMBO of 2

Which is the best ONE? ???

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I bought a pack yesterday. I was DEVISTATED to find that coffee had been replced by a 'mystery' flavour.

It just ruined it - I like each falvour EQUALLY.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't like the hard ones, always takes me by suprise and bite my cheek.

Slightly digressing but why do Maltesers always taste sssooo much better when you buy a box of them as opposed to a bag ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Orange :thumbsup: i give the other shyte to me mam n that mystery flavor is shyte even me mam dont like it. Not that shes a revels expert like, but im just saying.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
yes, but I dont like the coffee ones, I have to combo those ones up to get rid of the gastly taste

me too, which is why its always a bit of a gamble buying them incase the last one is coffee. then you have nothing else to get rid of the taste.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Coffee makes a pack of revels - it is like playing Russian roulette. No other sweets gets my adrenaline running quite as much - there is the taste of sweet success when you throw an orange one in your mouth, followed by the bitter taste of coffee if you make the wrong choice.

It is ruddy fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here