Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

revells third goal on youtube

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sometimes when the noise is 'that' loud, it's ambient and will not be picked up by the mic... i think

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the ref has disallowed it for a second, the celebrations did seem strangely flat for a last minute winner.

Perhaps everyone was hungover :clap:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
That was in at the less noisy end and I'm not sure phone camera quality gives quite as much sound as there actually was.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Shame all those wankers that were leaving before the end of the game who are walking down the right hand side of the screen got to see it though.

I always wonder what these people are going early for. they get 90 minutes football every fortnight, but there is something SO important that they need to leave the ground after 85 minutes.

tossers.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Shame all those wankers that were leaving before the end of the game who are walking down the right hand side of the screen got to see it though.

I always wonder what these people are going early for. they get 90 minutes football every fortnight, but there is something SO important that they need to leave the ground after 85 minutes.

tossers.

Well said that man:thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The reason for the sound is the microphone has an automatic "Gain Control" I think. That means it tries to filter out excessive noise, in this instance, not really what is wanted.

dik

Oct 11, 2003
Oxford
There was a lot of noise, my little mobile couldnt cope. must remember to take the hi-def camera next time :)

I could'nt believe the amount of people leaving with 5 minutes to go, did they not want to miss "worlds strongest man" on five?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thanks for that dik can't get to the games and that was just great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here