Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return of the King

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What game was you lot watching Kayal had a good game,his best this season, but MOM by a country mile was Gross who must have covered every blade of grass tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kayal & Stephens reminding us why we won so many with them together the last few seasons :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What game was you lot watching Kayal had a good game,his best this season, but MOM by a country mile was Gross who must have covered every blade of grass tonight.

Oh shut it.......you’ve made it abundantly clear you don’t rate him and would rather have him cutting the grass...so perhaps you can leave others to enjoy there moment

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh shut it.......you’ve made it abundantly clear you don’t rate him and would rather have him cutting the grass...so perhaps you can leave others to enjoy there moment

Read my ratings as he played well and had his best game this season but was no where near Gross for MOM. Probably 2nd behind Gross along with Bruno who was back to his best.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think there were a number of contenders for MOM. The sponsors gave it to Knockaert, Sky gave it to Gross and the BBC gave it to Ryan. I'd have given it to Dunk, others to Kayal. Kayal played well and was perhaps well suited to this game (certainly doesn't have the range of passing that Propper does!). He did make an awful pass in the first half, which forced Dunk to concede a free kick or else be at greater risk of going 1-0 down.

Anyway, this shows that it was an all round good team performance which got us the point.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think there were a number of contenders for MOM. The sponsors gave it to Knockaert, Sky gave it to Gross and the BBC gave it to Ryan. I'd have given it to Dunk, others to Kayal. Kayal played well and was perhaps well suited to this game (certainly doesn't have the range of passing that Propper does!). He did make an awful pass in the first half, which forced Dunk to concede a free kick or else be at greater risk of going 1-0 down.

Anyway, this shows that it was an all round good team performance which got us the point.

Thats not what was shown on the big screen it showed and announced it as Gross.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I just watched the 30 minute highlights on Sky now having got home from The Amex and King Kayal was majestic. :bowdown:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'll replicate my ratings, 8s all round except BK who gets 8 and a bit. In a solid performance he was very ****ing solid

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You lot must have the wrong man, 'cos I'm pretty sure it's been declared that he's not good enough for the PL.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have a growing collection of those. Ryan, Murray, Knockaert, Bong, Stephens, Kayal, Bruno too old.

It's a wonder we've notched up any points at all really.
Not forgetting Hughton, who's a Championship level manager. We very much have a Championship level team, which means a couple of players must be bloody amazing to carry them all.

So many fans are ready to right-off a player after a few below-par performances, with Knocky being a good recent example.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You lot must have the wrong man, 'cos I'm pretty sure it's been declared that he's not good enough for the PL.

The way he air punched a clenched fist tonight on the highlights at full time I just saw - only a player who knows he's good enough for The PL does that..............coupled with his overall performance tonight at The Amex, against Leicester, his late cameo when called upon against Huddersfield too, and on Saturday - in particular that spot and ball over to Murray....................I got a sneaky feeling he just might be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I agree, him and Bruno were the two class acts on the field tonight. The two players who had time on the ball in a frenetic game, not being rushed is a massive plus in games like last night. Everybody played well but I too would give Gross MOM for coolness and skill along with his ground covering. Oh and he also scored, even though it was close to being saved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here