Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves v Gillingham

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Anyone know the score/result?

Also if anybody on here who went could give a brief report on Thornhill/Davies/Smith/ORTEGO?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
didnt go cos of england,my mate went,but aint picking up his phone,prob in the bar watchin england now

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Ortega was OK, kept his positioning well, but then again difficult to tell because it was a fairly quiet night for our defence. Cook got most of the action at the back and I was VERY impressed by him. Hoping that he is gonna be very good very soon !!!

Davies and Hart were very good up front with Craig looking very hungry for every single ball. Played a very physical game and jumped for everything !!

Thornhill looked good too and our young James Smith could be something for the future. Kept and distributed the ball fairly well. Overall a good performance !!!

B45YUN1

Sep 25, 2008
I went to the game last night and thought ortega played well, good distribution of the ball too had a couple of dodgy moments but thats just because he doesnt know the players and seems as tho he doesnt speak english that well.

I was really impressed with Jamie Smith in midfield did well in the middle of the park with thornhill who looks like he is still gaining match fitness. James Smith played really well out wide and although Mcleod didnt have the best of games he showed really good leadership qualities talking the youngsters through the game.

Hart and Davies had a really good partnership going. really impressed with Davies as he was doing a lot of chasing.

During the break little Georgie Barker looked like he had some skills on him and did well when he came on and was really unlucky with a turn and shot. looks like one for the future

Moneybags

Aug 15, 2009
davies and hart were excellent.im sure its time slade gave them both a shout upfront davies was great in the air seems to look alot stronger than last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here