Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reporters are liars

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Saw this in my local Freebie (Although Palace are my nearest team they hardly get a mention). I wonder if this reporter was actually at the game. He accuses us of coming out with the same old tedious chants, carefully forgetting to mention the supposedly illegal and very tedious homophobic chants from the home fans.

When will this reporter get a real job ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
God this sort of thread is tedious. Why are people so thin-skinned?

In the first place he isn't a reporter, he's a columnist for a sh*tty online rag. Almost certainly unpaid. So almost certainly does have a 'proper job'.

In the second place, it's an OPINION PIECE. That's right, opinion. Having one is not a crime (as you should know, more than anyone).

As it happens this one is largely bollocks (blaming away fans for the lack of atmosphere at the Den shows how bad things have got there), but he has the right to express it as long as it doesn't libel anyone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

In the first place he isn't a reporter, he's a columnist for a sh*tty online rag. Almost certainly unpaid. So almost certainly does have a 'proper job'.

In the second place, it's an OPINION PIECE. That's right, opinion. Having one is not a crime (as you should know, more than anyone).

As it happens this one is largely bollocks (blaming away fans for the lack of atmosphere at the Den shows how bad things have got there), but he has the right to express it as long as it doesn't libel anyone.
Spot on as usual, Tooting.

I can't believe you've even bothered linking it, Frank. It's hardly relevant is it?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Given the 53 other threads on here moaning about pretty much the same thing I'd say there was a good argument for him being 100% spot on!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Reporters are liars? Whatever next? Bear seen shitting in woods? Luxembourg in 'small' accusation? The Pope, those Catholic rumours refuse to go away? **** ********, the saviour of English football (name removed due to legal advice) in mysterious injury to cover up him drying out at The Priory from his coke habit?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Reporters are liars? Whatever next? Bear seen shitting in woods? Luxembourg in 'small' accusation? The Pope, those Catholic rumours refuse to go away? **** ********, the saviour of English football (name removed due to legal advice) in mysterious injury to cover up him drying out at The Priory from his coke habit?

Give us a clue!!:moo:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Harry R****p

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...singing that awful corruption of the Beach Boys’ song Sloop John B.

??? i cant think what song he's refering to?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Chill out, go have a wank, you need another.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Spot on as usual, Tooting.

I can't believe you've even bothered linking it, Frank. It's hardly relevant is it?

I was just off out the door and I'm never at my best at that time of the morning, especially as I'm on a badly needed diet that means I have to eat breakfast. (Bloody ulcer !)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Just sounds like a bitter knuckledragger to me, I think he is obviously gutted they got outsung at home by a bunch of poofs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here