Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay live on ITV4 [Confirmed]

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Both clubs receive £123,750 in FA Cup broadcast fees.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They could play next Tuesday or Wednesday if they wished as long as it doesn't clash with the Champions League so they could kick off at 5pm and be done by the time the CL kicks off

That's an excellent idea. Play at 5 and we can all get the train back home!!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
ITV 4 must be delighted:

A Hull FC XI vs a Brighton XI live in front of 14,000 plastic seats and a few thousand people...the magic of the Cup and its cost them £250,000 plus.

I guess its a compliment that UEFA believe that the sight of Keith Andrews passing sideways for the 75th time will see people desert the CL in droves to tune into this offering. Steve Bruce was right in his sentiments if not fixtures.

On the other hand, I get to watch Brighton again and that is always a bonus for a poor and transport less person such as me.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
ITV 4 must be delighted:

A Hull FC XI vs a Brighton XI live in front of 14,000 plastic seats and a few thousand people...the magic of the Cup and its cost them £250,000 plus.

I guess its a compliment that UEFA believe that the sight of Keith Andrews passing sideways for the 75th time will see people desert the CL in droves to tune into this offering. Steve Bruce was right in his sentiments if not fixtures.

On the other hand, I get to watch Brighton again and that is always a bonus for a poor and transport less person such as me.

Haha! :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ITV 4 must be delighted:

Gives plenty of time for many Brighton fans watching the game on ITV4 to find a hiding place for the the remote control so the other half cannot switch over to watch Eastenders and Coronation Street. :O

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Seems we've got the "Monday Night Football" gig, but just not the one that most people wanted/thought.

Crazy decision about the potential clash with CL football. Football disappearing up its own orifice.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Both clubs receive £123,750 in FA Cup broadcast fees.

Anyone got any idea what it cost the club to travel away / stay overnight in Hull?
Must be 30 on the stop over @ £150 per head? + the team bus, £1k?
Plus travel for the non-overnight bods, ticket distribution, etc.
Maybe somewhere around £15k ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here