Reopen the Ask the Falmer Team thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Insider: I'm posting to you something I put on the main board earlier. Maybe you can help knock some heads together. It went as follows:

I don't know if this has been raised recently: apologies if it has been - but the Ask the Falmer Project Team thread was a really good idea and there are still lots of questions which we, the fans, want answered. It seems rather childish that the club won't answer questions from fans because of criticism from one or a small number of posters, when 99% of us are sensible and non-offensive. All we want to do is to ask questions about our new home. Don't punish the majority for the actions of a tiny minority. Come back and talk to us - otherwise it will begin to look somewhat small minded!
It may be there's more to it than I know about: but as far as I'm concerned I'd like the club to forgive and forget and re-open the thread.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, the member of staff who ran the thread no longer wishes to do so, as a result of personal abuse received on NSC. The club did offer an alternative to NSC, but because the senior member of Albion staff who had offered to take this on, wanted an agreement from NSC moderators to remove any unfounded personal abuse of BHA staff (not criticism, we can take that, but abusive posts), NSC would not agree to this.

Instead the club will look into launching an Ask the Project Team section as part of the stadium site which will go live in the new year.

In the meantime, stadium questions can be asked on Ask the Club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports