Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renato Neto: Deal OFF after fails medical

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A "Hitch" never sounds good, you would not come over for a medical without having some idea about wages etc, so I doubt it is that, that is now holding this deal up. Passport ? Medical ? Hijacked ? one of them three anyway I guess.

Let's hope it goes through if not, we just move on simple as that.

Time to move on then, no one wants a record signing with a fecked up knee.

Next target....

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Disappointing but understand the club's stance. Funny how feelings can change in a few hours. Was feeling upbeat yesterday afternoon with this and the Suttner signing. Now this is off and knockheart possibly injured going into the new season and I'm back to concerned. We must be rapidly running out of midfield targets with Mooy, Delaney and this.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Disappointing but understand the club's stance. Funny how feelings can change in a few hours. Was feeling upbeat yesterday afternoon with this and the Suttner signing. Now this is off and knockheart possibly injured going into the new season and I'm back to concerned. We must be rapidly running out of midfield targets with Moot, Delaney and this.

We could always hijack the deal for Huddlestone :shootself

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Disappointing but understand the club's stance. Funny how feelings can change in a few hours. Was feeling upbeat yesterday afternoon with this and the Suttner signing. Now this is off and knockheart possibly injured going into the new season and I'm back to concerned. We must be rapidly running out of midfield targets with Moot, Delaney and this.

We have been tracking this dude if you believe the papers for several years, we have a list of targets and we will just move onto the next one, don't worry fella four weeks to go yet.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So what are we down to now, our 4th or 5th choice midfielder?

We didn't pursue Mooy for <insert speculative reason here> so can hardly say we missed out.

As for Delaney, Werder don't want to sell which is understandable as they've only just signed him.

This one is a blow, but rather than perceiving it as a list of sequentially 'better' to 'worse' players, it's much more likely a list of least resistance/better value and their actual abilities are considered much the same.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any chance that we could now go after Lucas from Liverpool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here