Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Remove my account and all my posts thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Two threads, ducky fuzz! I take it you’re not familiar with the work of TomandJerry and Mustafa II? ??? They do two threads for breakfast as a warm up. The much-maligned Swansman rarely ever starts a thread.
:)

If NSC was to get rid of these two plus his many other aliases, I for one would be most pleased

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ah yes,that was "The Great Cornholio". A magnificent flounce.

I don't care whether Swansman stays or goes. I agree with a lot of what he says, but he does have a misplaced superiority complex that is tedious in the extreme. He's part of NSC"s rich tapestry, yet I wouldn't really care if Bozza decided it was time to bin him off as he's annoyed too many regulars.
All of this.

I recall him being advised 'less is more' a few times but that message didn't really get through. I don't mind most of his ramblings, but the incessant posting and arrogance of thinking he's always right about EVERYTHING is facking tedious.

I also don't think he'll be able to stay away.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
@Swansman

GambleAware.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Changes everything as far as Im concerned. That Kafkian tool is the most viciously frustrating shit Ive encountered.

Do what you want or need or feel like with the account... Either way, Im going on a month of NSC vacation.
You and I are more alike than you and I might care to imagine. ???

In the 30 years you have to catch up with me, here is the thing.

Your capacity to fail to read the room will not change.

But the time taken to realize you've dropped another bollock, and offer an apology, will slowly diminish. I can apologize in less than half an hour now. And a sincere one, too. It's probably a gift.

All the best - see you back soon :thumbsup:

(Oh and try to not antagonize our dear leader. He's one of the finest fellows I've met, and doesn't deserve any shit)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well he already gone from closing account ..removing all posts to I’ll be back in a month 🤦‍♂️
To be fair, you could call that: thinking on one's feet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Changes everything as far as Im concerned. That Kafkian tool is the most viciously frustrating shit Ive encountered.

Do what you want or need or feel like with the account... Either way, Im going on a month of NSC vacation.
Enjoy the vacation.

Hope you return. Along with fantastic knowledge, you give make this forum very interesting and entertaining at times. Of course there is frustration and conflict too but there is that in life as well.

See you in a month.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes - the problem is that a handful of posters are unable to use the ignore function and can't resist the urge to reply to a post they don't agree with. Both this thread, and if I remember correctly, the previous stay/go thread, appear to be a majority of opinions that he should stay.

I hesitate to say this as I usually like you as a poster and I'm sure you do a fantastic job overall as a mod. But I do find it somewhat distasteful that, as a mod, you often goad Swansman yourself (both of you giving as good as you get), and you are now one of those complaining about how discussions involving him take over threads.

I'll also add that there are plenty of other posters who I'm pretty sure irritate a number of other users. Do we really want to go down that route and start pushing other posters away from this forum when a chunk of users don't like what (or how often) they post?
Isn’t that in @GB’s personal capacity as just a poster with genuine opinions? He was repeatedly targeted on nsc during Potter’s eternal non-winning runs, for being pissed off after fruitless trips to the Amex on repeat and being candid about it. He’s able to fight his corner.

NSC wouldn’t be the same without @GB and @HKFC’s ‘direct’ opinions.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Tbh, @Bozza and the Mods are caught between a rock and a hard place, as far as opinions go, re: the Swede. Much as I think he's well dodgy and annoying, he also knows his stuff, football-wise, although for me that's not enough to counter the bullshit and constant sniping, post-Potter.
Thing is, any forum which has a pretty constant disruptive influence (even if half don't agree), causes ongoing problems, unless the perp is persuaded to rein it in a little.
Sadly, @Swansman has been asked, begged, cajoled to do just that, on numerous occasions, bur seems unable to do so.
Those that want him to stay - what would you have the Board do, exactly? Give him carte blanche to continue or yet more warnings?
It still remains (as far as I can tell) solely in his hands, but there comes a point where enough is enough...no?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of this.

I recall him being advised 'less is more' a few times but that message didn't really get through. I don't mind most of his ramblings, but the incessant posting and arrogance of thinking he's always right about EVERYTHING is facking tedious.
Begging the question:-

'why keep poking the bear?'

The poster in question has nothing new to say, yet is poked and prodded with exactly the same shite, which he finds completely impossible to leave alone.
He (like many of us) is a fool too himself here, but blimey his dance card is always full up with his biggest critics.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’d call it being stupid to being mildly sensible …its a grown man we are talking about
Yes but (see posts above).

I though we had moved on from crushing original minds, just because they seem peculiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here