Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - We ONLY went and did it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done to EVERYONE involved with the REMF. Over the 8 years this fund has thanks to a huge extent to NSC done fantastic things.

The fund goes from strength to strength and to be recognised as Sussex Charity of the Year is a superb accolade.

There is a full report in the Argus on Saturday.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well done indeed.
:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Roz has loads of photos which I am sure she will post soon. The LEGEND Brett Mendoza :mendoza:has a load of photos on his mobile which I am sure he will post after he gets back from destoying a Pizza.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Congratulations team

Tim you were there in November 2001 and helped. So many people have helped over the years I can't even start. To be shortlisted 4 times in 8 years and the last 3 years in a row our time had finally come. We were all shocked especially in view of the strength of the contenders but what the fund has done over 8 years must be remembered.

The sponsors Legal & General gave all 3 shortlisted charities £ 500 so as well as winning the REMF is £ 500 richer.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Gareth take a bow. How refreshing in a week when some so called fans of the game we love drag the name of English football through the mud, the real fans are recognised for some outstanding unselfish work on behalf of less fortunate people. Congratulations to all who have taken part in the fund raising, and with a special mention to our supposedly hated rivals the Crystal Palace fans who have joined with our fans every year since the tragedy of 9/11. Every best wish for your future efforts.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Having posted on here and many other forums of different teams throughout the land I can honestly say REMF is without doubt the best thing to come out of fan power.

Many congratulations on a well deserved award.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth take a bow. How refreshing in a week when some so called fans of the game we love drag the name of English football through the mud, the real fans are recognised for some outstanding unselfish work on behalf of less fortunate people. Congratulations to all who have taken part in the fund raising, and with a special mention to our supposedly hated rivals the Crystal Palace fans who have joined with our fans every year since the tragedy of 9/11. Every best wish for your future efforts.

The Award goes to hundreds if not thousand of people , BHAFC fans , CPFC fans. Its really a very proud moment and I am pretty emotional I can tell you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund - Sussex Charity of the Year.

:yahoo:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Unfortunately Douglas and Laura Eaton, Robert's parents were not there as they are on holiday but his Sister Barbara and his best friend Neil Fox were there and were over the Moon.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• remf3.jpg
    remf3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 683

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
The misses told me I had had enough wine today, but I've just been to the fridge and poured myself a large glass of Chardonnay. Here's a toast to REMF. Once again, well done to all who have participated over the years.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bottle of Whisky has taken a hit ND but I am OVER THE MOON. YYYYEEEEEESSSSS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here