Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf V Nsc 2?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Right Gentlemen - we have a small snag.

The council are happy to mark out and hire a couple of small sided pitches, but they do this specially, and don't apparently possess any small goals!

They tell me that when a junior club runs a summer 6-a-side event, they provide their own goals.

So, does anybody know where we can borrow 4 goals [either 5-a-side type or hockey goal type] to make this a goer?

Anyone have any contacts at junior clubs? Perhaps Justin and the Albion community team can help?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kinky Gerbils said:
Dont they play a massive youth tourney down water hall - not sure who runs it but maybe worth a shout?

That's what I thought, and I used to play in one there myself as a kid. It was run by Bevendean Barcelona, I think. Well according to 'Natalie' at the Council, they must provide their own nets.

Which sounds very odd to me, but what can you do?!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kinky Gerbils said:
Ask bevendean barca to hire them!

I last played in one of their tornamnets 20 years ago, so they may no longer exist for all I know!

I'll investigate though!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hang fire for one second!

The council DO have their own small goals coz they have MINI pitches for the KIDDIES innit!

I know for a FACT that they have them in Victoria park and Sainsburys park in Portslade so thats 4 for starters!!!

BLOODY LYING COUNCIL BASTARDOS!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
6-a-side size goals, probably 4 i would imagine.

If they are avalable then i can come and collect from you.

but im not in charge of organising it so best to let HKFC as i think hes the brains!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ali jenkins said:
6-a-side size goals, probably 4 i would imagine.

If they are avalable then i can come and collect from you.

but im not in charge of organising it so best to let HKFC as i think hes the brains!

thanks ali.

I have contacted Mrs Coach, and if this comes off, will definitely take you up on your offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here