Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Given the train problems yes - LB was pleased

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
It was a good laugh tonight, I took my mate who's not very interested in footy but she thought it was good and was impressed by the players don't think she was talking about their football skills though!

Great result in beating the palarse 6 -1 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yep. It was a good turnout and I was very impressed with some of the performances. The ginger 'sidwell' was very good as was beefy (just a shame he did not get a goal). Mendoza also looked good when he came on. Very enjoyable evening :)

A very entertaining game, played in a great spirit. And a result that will keep the interest going in this annual event.

"Much better than the Rushden and Diamonds match" was the general opinion.

A good turnout and a crowd that was obviously there to enjoy themselves. Maybe the Albion should allow a half-time kick-around on the pitch at every game.

:)

Thanks to everyone who played, everyone who came and everyone who worked so hard to make this event such a success.

And 6-1 is a scoreline to remember.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And everyone loved the suits.

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Congratulations Brighton boys. You deserved it far more than us. Some of our players thought we'd win just by walking onto the pitch.
You played some good football and there was only one team in it, to be honest.

Nice goal by Palace's number 7 though (whoever that was;) )

(Gareth, clear out your PM box)

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
...marvellous scenes!!!

I have indeed got loads of pics. But I'm very, very tired and got to get up and go to Bristol very, very soon! But here's a little taster of the marvellous scenes tonight.

Attachments

• trophy2.jpg
    trophy2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 399

poke

Oct 19, 2003
was a good night, welldone lads :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mendoza scored one, and brighton boy scored one.

not sure but the other 2 scorers who both got 2 each, one was the number 8 which is apparently wayne emerson according to the programme.

was a brilliant night and i won a a-z book of brighton in the faffle!

Nov 12, 2003
Just to put the record straight

Danny Cullip Lookalike (aka Adrian Costello, No 16 ) scored two goals last night - the second a classical downward header from an excellent corner. He also rattled the woodwork and had a stonking good game, but thereagain I would say that.

Overall performance of the team was excellent but it was nowhwere near the quality team that Palace brought down last year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trigger said:
Great night although i was rather drunk having been on the beer since 11am, i'm also rather sunburnt :( :lolol:

And got up bloody early

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
Great night although i was rather drunk having been on the beer since 11am, i'm also rather sunburnt :( :lolol:

its ok ill look after you on the way to bristol! ??? :lolol: make sure today tho you dont trip over any seats that get in your way!:jester:

Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Well played everyone - not a bad standard at all. I hope Paul Samrah's voice has recovered - which :dunce: forgot the microphone? :lolol:

Great night, and good to see a "homer" ref at Withdean for once, although I do believe CP supporters were given at least two decisions in their favour, which should be enough for any team. :)

Look forward to seeing how much was raised for the REMF.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here