* * * REMF Raffle - WIN A STADIUM TOUR The AMEX * * *

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It's back, this time with loads more to see. 4 lucky people now have the chance for a tour of the brand spanking new home of Brighton & Hove Albion, The AMEX Stadium.

The tour will take place on Friday 24th June 2011 (time still to be confirmed)

The two hour stadium tour lead by Martin Perry, will let the four winners see The AMEX in all its before the first league game of the season. The seats will be in place, the grass will be sewn, the changing rooms built, the final bits of furniture will be going in and the new club shop will be ready to roll.

Every multiple of £5 donated will get you one raffle ticket. E.g. 1 ticket = £5. 3 tickets = £15. 10 tickets = £50

You may enter as many times as you wish.

How to enter:

* Click here : REMF AMEX Tour for the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund
* Click on donate now
* Enter amount
* Select I am a UK Tax Payer
* Select This is my money
* Uncheck the box "I'm not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation"
* Enter your details
* Select your payment type
* Leave a contact email address or phone number in the message box

EACH WINNING TICKET ALLOWS ONE PERSON TO GO ON THE TOUR

All the money raised will go to The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE BEFORE 11pm ON FRIDAY 3rd JUNE 2011

amex-stadium.jpg

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Can the same person win more than one ticket if more than one of their tickets were picked out from the raffle?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Morning all,

its a new week, everyone is in a CHAMPION mood, so I thought I may as well try and get the ball rolling :angel:

So if you fancy a trip round the AMEX, inside and out and everywhere in between, then here is your chance

Cheers

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I love raffles where I am the only ticket holder, can you do a Paddy Power and pay out early as I am clearly the winner.

PS does this get me on the Gus Love bus....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The deadline for this is exactly one week away, so just a reminder that if you want to see The AMEX in all its glory, now is your chance :smile:

The tour is just one month away, so I'm starting the final push to raise a bit of money for REMF

Thanks x

DEADLINE IS 11.59pm TUESDAY 1ST JUNE 2011

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Update the picture on the just giving page, it still looks like a tour of a building site on your page, not the grand stadium it is now looking..

Looks like you are half way and just need a few more sales, does this money go to this years funds or next.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great work Brett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports