Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Quiz Night IV

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just had a request from Insider - does anyone have a picture from last year's Quiz Night?

I don't. :(

Stolen from Facebook...

485013_10152607475965532_1577246536_n.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Our team has a 'secret' weapon in a young lad who will steal the hearts and minds of all the ladies (and some men) leaving the way for us to romp to victory!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I HAVE JUST HAD A HORRIBLE THOUGHT.

Tomorrow night the guest beer from the Ipswich area on sale for the quiz isn't going to be Greene King is it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't know.

Something tells me that last year's offering came courtesy of Adnams.

Could be worse I suppose. Shame they don't reach out over to Peterborough and take an Oakham ale. Now that would be a goodie.
If it is Adnams then I supposed it will be The Southwold. They do brew an APA but doubt they'll put that on.

Last edited:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Could be worse I suppose. Shame they don't reach out over to Peterborough and take an Oakham ale. Now that would be a goodie.
If it is Adnams then I supposed it will be The Southwold. They do brew an APA but doubt they'll put that on.

If they put on Oakham Citra, I would rapidly lose interest in the quiz as the evening wore on!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why can't they have a guest cider, eh? A nice drop of Aspall's (from Suffolk, so ideal) would be spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here