Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
64 x 32 feet

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The flag was TOO big - I hate to say I said so at the time but I said so at the time. But hey, it was good fun too.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
and it was far too heavy too.

I hope there will be a REMF Giant Flag II made in order to mark Falmer.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
anyone wanting a decent picture of the flag,the best i know is on the HTFC-world site,scroll down to find a brighton away report

bluebird did you ever get your bet money from attilla?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It bloody stank I know that much

A problem with a giant flag that was overlooked , how do you wash it when it becomes dirty and smelly ? The dry cleaning bill would cost a fortune unless you knew somebody with access to an industrial (hospital or prison) laundry.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
A problem with a giant flag that was overlooked , how do you wash it when it becomes dirty and smelly ? The dry cleaning bill would cost a fortune unless you knew somebody with access to an industrial (hospital or prison) laundry.

And now the hospital laundrys are in one place = coventry. Handy for the people in coventry, not so much for us!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Shankley Seagull helped sort out the cleaning of the flag but I had offers from a number of people to clean it. If we ever get another flag we should avoid 100% cotton, or whatever it was made of.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Best thing to do, I found, was to ring the club/stadium at least a week before the game and have a chat with the safety officer there. If you can get on friendly terms with them and get something in writing, such as an email you can print off to take with you, that can make things a lot easier. Make sure you take the fire safety certificate if you've got one (try to get another one if you haven't) as the stewards usually asked for this and almost definitely would at Wembley.

I remember Robbie Raggio offered to clean ours.

Lack of communication was the main downfall of our flag, I think.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
One more question for you:

How many people did it take to carry the flag, and how did you manage to get it from A to B?

Cheers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
LB are you still unhappy with Dave Jones as manager? I vaguely recall you not thinking he was up to the job late last season or maybe early this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here