Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF FLag Urgent

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not think a news article with the REMF / Albion fans have lost a £ 2000 , 62 yard flag is the sort of publicity we want

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
how can a 62 yard flag go missing, you can't exactly slip it under your jumper and slip out of the ground wih no one noticing ???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I do not think a news article with the REMF / Albion fans have lost a £ 2000 , 62 yard flag is the sort of publicity we want

:lolol: :lolol:

this good go down as the robbery of the century

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Scotty Mac said:
:lolol: :lolol:

this good go down as the robbery of the century

Not a robbery, it would be a theft. If it were a robbery, then at least someone would have been threatened / killed and we'd have some clues.

The flag is probably being used to wrap up and smuggle parcels of cocaine as we speak.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ginadim said:
Not a robbery, it would be a theft. If it were a robbery, then at least someone would have been threatened / killed and we'd have some clues.

The flag is probably being used to wrap up and smuggle parcels of cocaine as we speak.

'ark at Inspector Clueso

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Has anyone been to Withdean to find it yet?? Fingers crossed its still there....

Can't wait for the day we have Falmer and then we can ask for a giant rolling box with REMF flag on top - we can't possibly lose it then!! :lol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
tedebear said:
Has anyone been to Withdean to find it yet?? Fingers crossed its still there....

Can't wait for the day we have Falmer and then we can ask for a giant rolling box with REMF flag on top - we can't possibly lose it then!! :lol:

i went a couple of weeks ago, but they wouldnt let me look in the storage containers as they were the albions

i then got clearance yesterday from the albions chief safety officer, but we couldnt find the flag, he is sure someone took it 3 months ago, but there is one container for which the keys could not be found. hopefully when i go back up to the ground tomorrow, the keys will be available and fingers crossed, the biggest flag in UK can be found

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
mendoza10 said:
i went a couple of weeks ago, but they wouldnt let me look in the storage containers as they were the albions

i then got clearance yesterday from the albions chief safety officer, but we couldnt find the flag, he is sure someone took it 3 months ago, but there is one container for which the keys could not be found. hopefully when i go back up to the ground tomorrow, the keys will be available and fingers crossed, the biggest flag in UK can be found

Ok - good luck!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just spent the last half hour at withdean trawling through all the containers and big cupboard with no luck.

I managed to get help from
The Sports Centre, Matt Hicks, Larry May and Steve Winterburn the groudsman, and they all thought it was at the ground somewehre, but didnt know where it was

so we all searched and still no luck

so the mystery rolls on........

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Wonder if it's CPFC Bromley Branch taking revenge?

All a bit embarrassing asking if anyone has seen a monster sized flag.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Harold said:
Wonder if it's CPFC Bromley Branch taking revenge?

All a bit embarrassing asking if anyone has seen a monster sized flag.

That's a pretty sick sort of revenge, when you consider which flag it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here