Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Auction

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a warm up to REMF 8 which will be announced shortly with the venue and date I have the items below for an on line auction on NSC. The top bids will be carried forward to the night for a brief auction to see if the bids will be topped.

The REMF website is down at the moment and I am looking into getting it restarted. Our teccie Man cannot do it anymore so if anyone knows a website/tecchi person who may be able to help please let me know.

Further details re the preparation for REMF 8 will follow shortly.

1. Brighton & Hove Albion FC, Large, Away Yellow Shirt as worn by Robyn Schonhofer for the 2008 Marathon run signed by the cast of Talk Sport Radio. as donated by Robyn Schonhofer. Please bid below.

2. England V Austria Under 21's signed shirt from 5/11/05 as donated by Peter Taylor. Was sold but has become re available. Please bid below.

3. Middlesborough in Europe, 3 years old signed by stewart Downing England International as donated by Middlesborough FC. Please bid below.

Can the mods make this a sticky please.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:bounce:

Gareth, you are welcome to this if you wish.

NB The actual shirt and not just the photo

Attachments

• Virgo.jpg
    Virgo.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 655

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks BOF I will add it to the list.

1. Brighton & Hove Albion FC, Large, Away Yellow Shirt as worn by Robyn Schonhofer for the 2008 Marathon run signed by the cast of Talk Sport Radio. as donated by Robyn Schonhofer. Please bid below.

2. England V Austria Under 21's signed shirt from 5/11/05 as donated by Peter Taylor. Was sold but has become re available. Please bid below.

3. Middlesborough in Europe T Shirt, 3 years old signed by stewart Downing England International as donated by Middlesborough FC. Please bid below.

4. BHAFC Division 2 champions shirt signed by Adam Virgo as pictured above. Please bid below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The top bids will be carried forward to the night for a brief auction to see if the bids will be topped.

I was just about to bid but then saw the line above. Does this mean that, say, someone had the 'winning' bid on here for an item of £100, someone will stand up and effectively say, "Does anyone want to pay more than £100 for this shirt?"

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Possibly so get yourself to the Dripping Pan.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
£30 for the Virgo

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gents, the shirt is at my folks' house. Someone can either pick it up before a match at Withdean (5 minute walk from the stadium) or I can get them to mail it to TLO/Uncle etc.

Cheers and happy bidding.

kencos77

Mar 31, 2009
Downing's shirt

Being an exiled Boro fan in Brighton I will gladly bid £30 for the Downing's shirt.

This is despite the fact the traiterous sod is jumping ship at the end of the season - I wonder why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here