Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF auction of the last two Villa tickets in the away end - highest bidder wins.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have two Villa tickets for mates that can't now go, and am happy to take the hit on the cost.

So I thought I would auction them for the REMF.

They are in the Upper North Stand, both adults.

Highest bid declared on here by midnight tonight get's the tickets.

I know this should normally go on the ticket exchange, but it is for charity.

Who will start me off at face value for £20 the pair?

Don't forget people are confused about what membership they need to have to join this auction and which train to catch and why as they once went to Southend on a Tuesday in febuary they still have to go shopping with their mum in the away end wearing their cup final bobble hat and signed brian horton sock but still can't bid for this ticket. Anyway good luck everybody.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't forget people are confused about what membership they need to have to join this auction and which train to catch and why as they once went to Southend on a Tuesday in febuary they still have to go shopping with their mum in the away end wearing their cup final bobble hat and signed brian horton sock but still can't bid for this ticket. Anyway good luck everybody.

That's a fair point!! On that basis you've probably got it in the bag then! unless you keep bouncing the thread and then they're bound to catch on eventually!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
great attitude - contrast to the scumbag who wanted £50 for one ticket. :thumbsup:

I'm okay for tickets but I'll bid £25 - I'm sure I could find a home for them :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
great attitude - contrast to the scumbag who wanted £50 for one ticket. :thumbsup:

I'm okay for tickets but I'll bid £25 - I'm sure I could find a home for them :lolol:

£25 lovely stuff. More to come though I'm sure.

Don't forget people are confused about what membership they need to have to join this auction
I went to the REMF game at Withdean that got postponed when the pitch was waterlogged. Does that count?

Fortunately for everybody interested in bidding, I've already made arrangements for Saturday.

Carry on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've already paid for two tickets in the 'Wrong End', and received them, so will offer £30 plus the two tickets in you know where.
I think I will have to discount your two ticket offer and just say that's a £30 bid as frankly the others are not worth anything.

Carry on.
Nice bounce! :thumbsup:

Put's you joint with Somersetwest, which doesn't work in an auction.:laugh: You need to bid higher! :clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ooh it's like Homes under the Hammer.

***pulls up chair***

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
£45, seeing as it's for the remf.

Plus a bag of my nuts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here