Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**REMF Auction. Meet Dick Knight, for coffee and a personalised signed book. Bid here **

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
4 bids of over £ 100 so far.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
**REMF Auction. Meet Dick Knight, for coffee and a personalised signed book. ...

Good work, Uncle Spielberg. There are a lot of strange people in this thread (which I've only just read). I mean, yeah, you're one of them but you're good strange, most of the others are just strange strange. I hope the response you got here won't deter you in the future.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good work, Uncle Spielberg. There are a lot of strange people in this thread (which I've only just read). I mean, yeah, you're one of them but you're good strange, most of the others are just strange strange. I hope the response you got here won't deter you in the future.

Thanks JB. I think !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The auction closes at 5 pm today. Any late bids made will be subject to this deadline and those sat on the 2 highest bids beware there maybe someone keeping their powder dry !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 2 highest bids are

1. Sergei's Celebration £ 140
2. ac gull £ 135

£ 275 to the REMF.

I will in touch in the next few days to arrange.

Thanks for your support.

US/Gareth

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cleared.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Dick Knight REMF book signing raised a total of £ 700 for the REMF. Thanks to Dick Knight for the donations of the books and taking out a lot of time in his busy diary and thanks to those who supported this. Merry Xmas one and all and lets hope the REMF POWERS to further success in 2014. US/GG.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
US thank you so very much for organising that meeting with Dick. Both Mr Celebration the Elder and I had a really great time. Ill square away the email and photos tomorrow.

I think we could have spoken for another few hours!

Great stuff all in the name of REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Today is not a good day as I had to put down my 15 years companion Harry down today. My beloved Dog. I am in pieces.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£700! CRACKING effort Gareth. :clap2:

Thanks Simster. When I came back I knew the time had come with me and Harry. Hope I did the REMF proud.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just to say the book signing is done and dusted tomorrow. £ 700 was raised for the REMF and Dick spent hours of his own time and gave books. He did a hell of a lot for this. Thanks Dick. A lovely bloke.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just seen this page, sorry for your loss of Harry, US

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here