Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 7 - Thanks

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The REMF 7 match went without a hitch due to many people doing a great job in getting it organised.

Thanks to all the helpers. Lush the top Gate Girl, Lester the super salesman who lets the Buddism do the talking. Great man he is and he took around £ 450 in raffle money again and Rose for her quiet work in helping and folding raffle tickets.

Roz for her superb camera work, Ed for his continued support, Everest and Chapmania for recording it for posterity and media man , Dave the Gaffer for his roving microphone and pa work. Thanks to Lewes FC for being such magnifcent hosts again who did us proud and in particular to Lisa for all her hard work.

Special thanks to Alan for doing such a magnificent job with this work with Lewes FC and the excellent programme.

Thanks to Sam Parish and SCR. Thanks to all who donated a prize, brought a ticket or made an auction bid and thanks to Brett and Andy and the BHAFC team and Kevin Risby and the CPFC team for making the night what it was.

Thank you to Robyn for her support and marathon run. Many thanks to Dick Knight, Ian Chapman and Peter Taylor for giving up their time and in particular to Ricky Marlowe the legend for making a 1000 mile round trip again to play in Robert's memory.

Thanks and appreciation to everyone who helped, attended or donated to the fund.

It was a great success and roll on REMF 8.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Top night really enjoyed actually seeing the football instead of facing the other way!!

My 4 year old is now a confirmed Brighton fan and is badgering me to get him and the wife tickets for Saturday!

Special thanks to Pete Griffin who posed for pics with my mates kids who were down from Scotland and came to the game to help support the cause they were over the monn with the pics:thumbsup:

Well done to all involved :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was superb, well done everyone

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Top night really enjoyed actually seeing the football instead of facing the other way!!

My 4 year old is now a confirmed Brighton fan and is badgering me to get him and the wife tickets for Saturday!

Special thanks to Pete Griffin who posed for pics with my mates kids who were down from Scotland and came to the game to help support the cause they were over the monn with the pics:thumbsup:

Well done to all involved :clap:

more than welcome :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks , planning for REMF 8 will start January next week.

The big one will be

REMF 10
Falmer April 2011

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
January next year :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here