Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 6th Charity Golf Day - Support the Charity Golf Day, even if you don’t play golf

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good stuff dave

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Haven't seen any forms as yet, is that a hint based on our performance last year?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In the post towards the end of last week Tim. If nothing arrives in the next couple of days, let me know.

No worries, will keep 'em peeled. (where does that saying come from? Peelers / Police?)

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tony I have received kev's £60 and am chasing Stewart's.

I will mail you to get your bank details via my account run by Mrs faith Umbongolunga who has $54,000,000 of my savings ready for transfer.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Tony,

Yes we are four and one hole sponsorship.

Can you re-e-mail the form please due to me being a little disorganised!

Tim

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I may be able to make this but won't know for sure until the week it's taking place. Is it too late to commit to playing on thursday june 21st?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Tony,

Form on its way back, 4 x Golfers plus 1 x Hole Sponsorship. Let me know nearer the time and I'll send the logo etc for Sussex Business Partnership Ltd.

I'll leave you to tell my missus that this is the day we were due to go on holiday; still the traffic will be quieter early Saturday morning!

Best wishes,

Tim

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Hi Tony,

Form on its way back, 4 x Golfers plus 1 x Hole Sponsorship. Let me know nearer the time and I'll send the logo etc for Sussex Business Partnership Ltd.

I'll leave you to tell my missus that this is the day we were due to go on holiday; still the traffic will be quieter early Saturday morning!

Best wishes,

Tim

Hi Tim,

I'm quite happy to put my life on the line and tell your missus, just pm me her mobile and "leave the rest to me". :)

If te Sussex BP logo is the same as last year, it's fine as I already have it.

Tony...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am looking forward to seeing how the Golf Supremo manages to organise the weather for Friday. The forecast is crap.

Mind you, he's has got it spot on every other year, so I have faith.

No pressure Tony ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here