Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 2009 - what it's all about, how you can help and links to everything else

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have just had confirmation that BBC South TV wil be coming to the REMF game tomorrow to film the night and get interviews with Douglas Eaton, Peter Ward.

This is fantastic news as around 2 000 000 local people will see the event and the profile of the fund will be boosted further.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I have e mailed Southern Counties Radio, Southern FM and Juice FM to see if II can get on air next week. I know A has sent the press release but I am going to be pushy.

Also if Brett can e mail me the Wardy flyer I wills ee if I can get in printed in the Argus next week.

Time to really ratchet it up.

Is BBC SCR now radio Sussex? May be able to use some contacts to get a shout out if you haven't been able to as yet?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A professional film crew with 5 men and 5 camera's will be recording the night.

Hi Gareth,

We would basically be offering the same coverage as Sky.

We do a lot of work with charities and are happy to work on special
occasions on expense rate.

We'd take 5 cameras down, mix it live. And edit in Replays after.

Additionally we can burn it onto printed DVDs, with tailored menus & we
would cut a short promotional video to promote and advertise The Robert
Eaton Memorial Fund for next year.

Great news. The £ 100 expenses for their petrol and burger is being donated by Jamie, J2 BHA. Jamie is sponsoring this instead of Wardy's hire car. Thanks very much Jamie :clap2:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
I have just had confirmation that BBC South TV wil be coming to the REMF game tomorrow to film the night and get interviews with Douglas Eaton, Peter Ward.

This is fantastic news as around 2 000 000 local people will see the event and the profile of the fund will be boosted further.

can you get tickets in advance anywhere Or is it pay on the gate ??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chance of plan. BBC South are hopefully doing a piece with Peter Ward today. They are seeing him at his Hotel and interviewing him about coming over. They will mix this with footage of him and details of the REMF and do a piece which should be going out tomorrow morning, midday and early evening. This is better imo as we have 5 film men there tomorrow anyway and the publicity will be superb. To clarify they will not be there tomorrow night.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Chance of plan. BBC South are hopefully doing a piece with Peter Ward today. They are seeing him at his Hotel and interviewing him about coming over. They will mix this with footage of him and details of the REMF and do a piece which should be going out tomorrow morning, midday and early evening. This is better imo as we have 5 film men there tomorrow anyway and the publicity will be superb. To clarify they will not be there tomorrow night.

Its BETTER. Publicity for the game. Good work.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great news. The £ 100 expenses for their petrol and burger is being donated by Jamie, J2 BHA. Jamie is sponsoring this instead of Wardy's hire car. Thanks very much Jamie :clap2:

Top man. Many thanks Jamie. Please introduce yourself to the team after the game, so we can buy you a couple of drinks...

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Top man. Many thanks Jamie. Please introduce yourself to the team after the game, so we can buy you a couple of drinks...

No worries, you guys are doing the hard bit! Makes you proud to be a Brighton fan seeing so many people commit themselves so wholeheartedly to a great cause. Well done.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Jamie, you are a star.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here it is folks. Bring it on.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was absolutely wired last night and had to have a stiff one to calm down. Managed to get some sleep but ended up dreaming about Wardy and his wife FFS !.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here