Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 2009 - what it's all about, how you can help and links to everything else

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh, and can I alsp confirm what a miserable GIT Des Lynam is.

I tried to give him a flyer saying "Peter Ward flying back to play in charity match" to which he said rather sarcastically - like he didn't believe it - "Oh IS he now?"

I offered him a flyer as proof but he just refused to take one.

Some bloke with him took one, almost out of embarrasment.

On another subject, how many players turned up to leaflet yesterday? I only saw Brett, Matt, Nick and Huffer...

Thats very poor.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ritchie

How did it go with Harty. Did Brett manage to give it a big plug as I did not listen.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ignorant git. At least Dick is full behind REMF.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Ritchie

How did it go with Harty. Did Brett manage to give it a big plug as I did not listen.

Apologies I didn't get on, I text Harty to plug it. No idea if he did or not as I wasn't about

As for players Jaz and Nick helped out too that weren't on Richies list, as did a gathering of Bracknells

Some grumpy old man ripped all the posters down, but we came up with a much better tactic and decorated the road and pavement with flyers

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shit thats bad news Brett. If I had known I would have called up. I will see if I can get on SCR, Juice, and Southern FM next week myself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have e mailed Southern Counties Radio, Southern FM and Juice FM to see if II can get on air next week. I know A has sent the press release but I am going to be pushy.

Also if Brett can e mail me the Wardy flyer I wills ee if I can get in printed in the Argus next week.

Time to really ratchet it up.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You got it included in the club program yesterday :thumbsup:
With your name I beleive?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We lost an opportunity with Harty's show as it probably had its highest ever audience yesterday and 40000 local would have been listening. I will see if I can get an audio played on the main news of the local radio stations next week. Also Wardy poster next week in the Argus would attract a lot of viewers. I will see what the cost is.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You got it included in the club program yesterday :thumbsup:
With your name I beleive?

Al did this. It was also in the match programme. Paul Samrah gave it a good plug as well and me and Al plugged it for a long time on Albion roar if you want to listen to it as its linked lower down the NSC main board.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Try and get on the Southern FM breakfast show Gareth. You can have a laugh at Lynsey then for being a Saints supporter.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thanks also to 'The Programme Seller' as well for helping out by stuffing the programmes and also taking a wad to hand out in the ground.

Thanks to the programme seller off here for bunging loads in programmes.

Your both very welcome and thank you for the acknowledgement. always willing for a good cause. Hopefully i will make it on Friday.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Try and get on the Southern FM breakfast show Gareth. You can have a laugh at Lynsey then for being a Saints supporter.

John

Will do.

I will do my best to make sure the people of Sussex are sick of my voice by the end of the week.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your both very welcome and thank you for the acknowledgement. always willing for a good cause. Hopefully i will make it on Friday.

Top work. Any idea how many got distrubted ?.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Oh, and can I alsp confirm what a miserable GIT Des Lynam is.

I tried to give him a flyer saying "Peter Ward flying back to play in charity match" to which he said rather sarcastically - like he didn't believe it - "Oh IS he now?"

I offered him a flyer as proof but he just refused to take one.

Some bloke with him took one, almost out of embarrasment.

On another subject, how many players turned up to leaflet yesterday? I only saw Brett, Matt, Nick and Huffer...

I was going to turn up but as I told Brett last week I got stiched up at work and only just made KO!

I also said to him that if he kept a few I would put them on display at work but he didnt have any left when I saw him.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What happened to the REMF web site?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its been lost for the time being. We are working at getting it back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here