Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 11 vs NSC FC - Saturday APRIL 5

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
McCarthy 6. Didn't have much to do. One good save. Looked like he had too much dinner last night. Could start on Friday

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

i think you will find it was too much PUDDING - fathers spotted dick has always been one of my weak spots

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Ok, as i'm bored.

McCarthy 6. Didn't have much to do. One good save. Looked like he had too much dinner last night. Could start on Friday

Walmsley 6. Solid enough. Tried to do too much with the ball at times. Possible starter on Friday

Morris 7. Good game, ruined only by an injury. Should play on Friday at the back alongside Paul Rogers

Edmonds 0. Would've been on course for a good score until his show of petulance at the end

Jenkins 5. Talks a good game. Will have to improve for Friday if he plays

Rumble 5. Should've scored

Coleman 7. Good game as usual

Healey 5. Did ok out of position

Barrett 6. Can play much better. Was an achievement to stay on the pitch for the whole game

Mendoza 6. Did ok considering lack of support.

Clayton 6. Best Clayton on the pitch by a country mile. Did well considering he is 12

Dodge at the back?? Really??

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Ratings for NSC

Nick 7 - Was one of our better players, made some good saves but needed to be quicker off his line a few times

Sam (Shaulinpunk) 6 - Not sure he is usually a RB but was solid and tried to use the ball sensibly

Kris ( Da Man Clay) 6 - As usual rock solid in the air and cleared a lot of danger

John 7 - NSC's best player. For a CF he was a damn good CB. Won nearly every header, showed pace and used the ball well

Jaz 6 - His height and running were slightly wasted at LB but with John I would say one of our better players. Took the play to them even if he tried to hard at times

Sam 5 - Looked a little lost first half but after half time team talk stuck to his task and closed down well

Carl (Les Biehn) 6 - Gayest player on the pitch, but pretty much the only midfielder actually communicating with the rest of his team

Jason 6 - Good running at their team if a tendancy to over elaborate.

Stuart 6 - Looked unhappy on the left but was more effective when moved to the middle. Used the ball well

Tom 5 - Lots of running but finishing let him down. Missed a glaring open goal

Niall 5 - Same as Tom, lots of running but needed to be stronger and more clinical

Got to say as a team we did very well considering a gulf in ability and the fact we have never played together before. Made it difficult for them and only that bit of quality shone through in the end.

Only a 6? You bastard!!!

I think you've summed it up pretty well tbh.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
To be honest we were poor but with a centre forward who played off the last man and challenged the NSC's centre backs we would have won by miles.

Saying that though Richie both sides were missing players who can make a difference. You also had Sam missing from the middle and we had Sir Danny Cullip, Kinky and Munkfish missing from last years team.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks to all the NSC team for paying their match fees.

Thanks to about FOUR of the REMF team for giving me theirs.

Those who didn't can let me have them on Friday which should mean the friendly contributes about £50 to the REMF.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, sorry about that Richie. Me and barrett realised we hadn't given you any moolah about half way home. Will pay you Friday.

Not happy with my FIVE score considering I was in a completely ALIEN position. Mind you, I did start sweating profusely after about 5 minutes and was knackered at half time!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Saying that though Richie both sides were missing players who can make a difference. You also had Sam missing from the middle and we had Sir Danny Cullip, Kinky and Munkfish missing from last years team.

:cough:

Kris, sorry I didn't make it in the end. The raft didn't arrive until after 10.45(ish) and I didn't have enough time to get up to Waterhall.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:cough:

Kris, sorry I didn't make it in the end. The raft didn't arrive until after 10.45(ish) and I didn't have enough time to get up to Waterhall.

Sorry to say BoF the replacement keeper did very well. You have a fight on your hands.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Exactly, but I gave him NO chance with my brace :)

Oh dear Brett, having a go at someone for Hollywood saves and then boasting about your brace.

I wouldn't mind but you didn't even know anything about the first one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh dear Brett, having a go at someone for Hollywood saves and then boasting about your brace.

I wouldn't mind but you didn't even know anything about the first one.

that first goal was AMAZING. only a true master of flair could have got up and celebrated after using his FACE to score a goal

i think you are losing it carl - and as for giving me a one:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here