Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remeha boilers contacts please

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Ladies and Gents..
Does anyone here have the skill to be able to find me a number or email address for the head honco of remeha boilers?

Here is the problem,

I had a combi boiler installed in Dec 2010 in Oct 12 the pressure guage started reading intermittantly, I called Remeha and was told " it probably needs a service" so I paid for it to have a service. (independent gas fitter)

In January 2013 the guage failed totally. I know its the guage as the boiler is still functioning so its only indication or the sensors would have shut the boiler down.

I called Remeha again ( it has a 5 year warrenty but it not transpires thet its 2 years labour and 5 years parts.) they have sent me a guage BUT want £169 + VAT to fit the guage. of course I refused as it was under warrently when I first reported it.
They are saying that I did not call them as they cannot trace the call, I have also told them that my work (MOD) always comes up as a blocked number!!

so they are refusing point blank to pay for the fitment.. It has taken them 28 days to NOT reply to my email I sent.

The fitter has offered to fit the guage for £50 remeha wont pay this either.

I have raised a case with trading standards... any other ideas?

So that is why I want an email address, I have asked to talk to a manager but 'none available'

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
SORTED......After a 2 month fight to get the costs paid......only 2 hours after an email to the MD his PA emails and says they will cover all costs as a 'goodwill gesture'

just shows an email to the top works...

Thanks chaps @ Paul Reids Sock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here