Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining numbers of Liverpool tickets

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I bought all my tickets for the liverpool game (two adults and two children in the family stand). I think it unlikely that either of my two children will come and was looking to offer the tickets to friends of my nephews (who also sit with us) to see if they had friends they wished to bring. I know the club have said in the past that they wont upgrade the tickets to adults as in this circumstance (and without kids being there it could also happen to me and the wife) we would be moved to another area.

If we dont finds kids to have the tickets then I will look at getting them upgraded as I know adult relatives who would like to attend but am not holding out hope.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
I bought all my tickets for the liverpool game (two adults and two children in the family stand). I think it unlikely that either of my two children will come and was looking to offer the tickets to friends of my nephews (who also sit with us) to see if they had friends they wished to bring. I know the club have said in the past that they wont upgrade the tickets to adults as in this circumstance (and without kids being there it could also happen to me and the wife) we would be moved to another area.

If we dont finds kids to have the tickets then I will look at getting them upgraded as I know adult relatives who would like to attend but am not holding out hope.

They won't upgrade the kids tickets to adults in the family stand full stop!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
A massive number of tickets have dissappeared between midnight last night and 9am this morning. I'm sure the 60+points peeps had bought their tickets by then. Mate of mine says they are still selling in the shop in queens road, so they MUST have held online tickets back. I think thats unfair.

Not really. What can you do? If you give them all out online, the system won't cope, and all in the shops, the stores won't cope

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
So they are well over the 60 point mark, so unless the club raise that, they'll continue to have no problem. If I could make all the games I'd have bought a season ticket.

People that go more should get an advantage to get tickets to matches over people that can't afford to go to every match but manage to get enough money together for, yes you've guessed it the big Liverpool game. "because of work commitments I can't make any games, except Donny, Palace, & Liverpool. But I couldn't make Gillingham!"

Think it seems quite fair to me.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country

Couldn't you just borrow two children from someone? (Obviously I mean with their parents knowledge!)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Still waiting for mine for the Woking FAC replay last season - hope this helps.

Seriously, my Brizzol ticket for last weekend (10th) was franked (1st class) on the 6th (Tues) and presumably entered the RM system that evening, but was not delivered until the 9th (Fri). Good luck.

Well a BIG thumbs up to both the club and the royal mail - tickets have just landed on the mat. Now that's what I call SERVICE :O:O:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here