[Albion] Relegation Odds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

To be the only team down there to have won is absolutely superb and unexpected at the same time. Haven’t Villa played 4 now?! Beat Man Utd or Norwich and I think we’re as good as there. Maybe one more point after. Either way, we’ve look quality and the break has done us good. I believe in Potter and the board. I lost a little faith during our poor 2020 run which isn’t like me but I’m back on the bus again and proud of the lads. Credit to them and Potter how they’ve come back and not bottled it one bit. Big things to come next season I predict still...

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Think we’ve got more points since restart than all of the teams below us put together........

Last 3 rounds-
Bottom 5 P15 W0 D2 L13 Pts 2
Brighton P3 W1 D2 L 0 Pts 5

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-28 at 08.37.54.jpeg

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Well spotted, but don't blame oddschecker, they rely on the bookies own xml feeds to populate the odds.

I guess the current situation is having an impact on the bookies ability to deliver the usual quality feeds.

The SportPesa prices are correct for the teams they are still actually quoting, including Newcastle & Southampton, but prices are still there on Oddschecker for teams that they aren't quoting, and which are missing for all other firms. It's been that way for ages, doesn't make Oddschecker look good as that must be one of the most-viewed pages on their entire site atm.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The SportPesa prices are correct for the teams they are still actually quoting, including Newcastle & Southampton, but prices are still there on Oddschecker for teams that they aren't quoting, and which are missing for all other firms. It's been that way for ages, doesn't make Oddschecker look good as that must be one of the most-viewed pages on their entire site atm.

Needs reporting then, its all automated so they may be unaware.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
20/1. Luckily dumped some on at 40/1.

Could be down to about 4/1 if we lose at Norwich and teams below pick up points since we got the top
Two after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
20/1. Luckily dumped some on at 40/1.

Could be down to about 4/1 if we lose at Norwich and teams below pick up points since we got the top
Two after that.

Still 28-1 available.

Last night was a game that we were never expected to get anything from, so that seems about right. Man U will probably dispatch Bournemouth and Villa with ease in their next 2 fixtures as well.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
From 40/1 to 20/1 on Bet 365. I would have assumed the 40/1 was based on us probably losing to Utd, so I'm surprised the price has shortened so much - would have expected 33/1. Lose to Norwich, and it'll be in the single figures!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Indeed.

It would have seemed that a loss to Man Utd should have already been mostly baked into the odds.

I really don't see why the loss wasn't expected before the match.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Indeed.

It would have seemed that a loss to Man Utd should have already been mostly baked into the odds.

I really don't see why the loss wasn't expected before the match.

Think it’s more of the nature of the loss. Boys against men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports