[Albion] Relegation Odds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

They've been Everton's main shirt sponsor for the last couple of years: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...hirt-sponsorship-deal-betting-firm-sportpesa/

maxresdefault.jpg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
7 points off the pace with 21 points on the table. Harsh odds, but really - they do look like they're devoid of confidence now.

Must be a bit crap being a player for them (assuming you're one who gives a shit)

I've seen a bit of Norwich this season and not seen their heads drop. They just can't defend, that's their problem. Their approach worked great in the Championship as they didn't get punished as brutally as they are this season.

They've got one or two, Cantwell, Pukki for example, who we could do worse than have a little look at.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
7 points off the pace with 21 points on the table. Harsh odds, but really - they do look like they're devoid of confidence now.

Must be a bit crap being a player for them (assuming you're one who gives a shit)

On tonight’s showing I don’t think their attitude and desire can be questioned

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've seen a bit of Norwich this season and not seen their heads drop. They just can't defend, that's their problem. Their approach worked great in the Championship as they didn't get punished as brutally as they are this season.

They've got one or two, Cantwell, Pukki for example, who we could do worse than have a little look at.

Discussion on the radio earlier around Farque’s comments - apparently said that he doesn’t think the players he has are good enough to play the style he wants to play......but he’s doing it anyway........[emoji849]

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A quick check confirmed that the supposed best prices for Palace, Arsenal, Sheffield United and Burnley are laughably wrong. :D

Well spotted, but don't blame oddschecker, they rely on the bookies own xml feeds to populate the odds.

I guess the current situation is having an impact on the bookies ability to deliver the usual quality feeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports