Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
8da4dd2f1cb11043300e153d3cc9c9d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2-1 West Ham looks the value bet. I've never been convinced they have enough players with the stomach for a relegation fight. Take Rice, Antonio and Noble away and you are left with a disparate bunch of talented but overpaid fancy dans who care 10x more for their wage packets than jellied eels.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
2-1 West Ham looks the value bet. I've never been convinced they have enough players with the stomach for a relegation fight. Take Rice, Antonio and Noble away and you are left with a disparate bunch of talented but overpaid fancy dans who care 10x more for their wage packets than jellied eels.

I thought that. They do however have a much easier run in on paper than everyone else. Final day fixture against Villa could be interesting though.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Villa and Bournemouth down with Norwich in my opinion. Villa and Bournemouth have a really tough run-in. Wouldn't surprise me if 34 or 35 points is enough this season

We need to be getting our points from the home game vs Newcastle and the aways at Norwich poss 1 at Southampton and 1 at Burnley. A draw at Leicester and a shock home win against Man U would be very welcome though. Just keeping the score below 2 nil to Man City and Liverpool would be a huge plus because our GD of -7 is really respectable at the mo. On 32 at the moment leaves 2/3 to get but I really think we can squeeze 7 out giving us 39.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Add to the above the fact that their manager (I use the term very loosely) is a second rater who , despite being found out at his last three places of work, seems to have an aura that keeps on getting him jobs. Hopeless and hapless! Would be good to see them relegated for their derogation of the fans and the criminal move out of Upton Park.

Down the ammers......

TNBA

TTF

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020

I agree Peter. i think it's looking increasingly likely it will be two from Borunemouth, West Ham and Aston Villa. Having seen a bit of all their games over ther weekend and you can throw a blanket over all of them in terms of quality, they all looked incredibly poor ans only seperated by a couple of points in the league table so nbot sure why 2 are heavy odds on and one is considerably odds against.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I know neither will go down but I just can't get my head around Sheffield United being shorter odds to go down than Everton when they'rea lready on 44 and 6 clear of the Toffees.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know neither will go down but I just can't get my head around Sheffield United being shorter odds to go down than Everton when they'rea lready on 44 and 6 clear of the Toffees.

If Utd lost all their remaining games 10-0 they wouldn’t be going down, ridiculous odds

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Make that 16s at sky bet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here