Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Relegation Odds 21/22 Season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Had to go portrait to squeeze us in. Looking good.

5C9CCAE7-FE01-4AFE-941F-4C4BC36F7F09.png

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Still 30 or so games to go, so a long way. But the teams at the bottom already need to make up around 0.3 points per match - every match between now and the end of the season - to catch us. Even with so much of the season left, that looks like a tall order.

Amazingly, on the 2nd October, I reckon just 5 more wins and 5 draws and we're safe.

Amazing times we are living in.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Put a fiver on us to go down at 28-1. I don't think it will happen but unless we sort out our toothless attack we are going to be down there in the dropzone. I can see Norwich and Newcastle improving now too.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Put a fiver on us to go down at 28-1. I don't think it will happen but unless we sort out our toothless attack we are going to be down there in the dropzone. I can see Norwich and Newcastle improving now too.

Just done likewise.
£5 @ 50/1 (effectively), £5 staked & £5 freebet with Corals(25/1)

Not expecting (or wanting) it to happen, but winless in 10 with all these defensive worries could have us looking in big trouble entering the new year [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is absolutely no way the Albion are going down

Who says we aren’t improving season on season? Only a complete MUG, we have a few on here, including those who had a bet on it :lolol:

Odds on a top 10 finish are far more interesting. Anyone know what they are?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My outlandish preseason claim that no promoted club would get relegated is finally beginning to look a bit dicey. :lolol:

Unlike everyone else I hadn't given up on Norwich.
Or to be more precise, I hadn't given up on 3 teams being ploppier than Norwich.

It's now beginning to look like two of those three teams might actually be Brentford and Watford!

MysticStat strikes again.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021

Who says we aren’t improving season on season? Only a complete MUG, we have a few on here, including those who had a bet on it :lolol:

5/4 top half finish

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My outlandish preseason claim that no promoted club would get relegated is finally beginning to look a bit dicey. :lolol:

Unlike everyone else I hadn't given up on Norwich.
Or to be more precise, I hadn't given up on 3 teams being ploppier than Norwich.

It's now beginning to look like two of those three teams might actually be Brentford and Watford!

MysticStat strikes again.

Norwich may have a mini revival at some stage eg 7 points in 3 games, but ultimately it will come to nothing. The media narrative will be a Houdini act.

Going out with a run of losses and some cricket score losses.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I didn’t bother with my customary insurance bet. Potter fluking all those wins and draws in Aug/Sept put me off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here