Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation looming

TottonSFC

Oct 19, 2011
Are you lost?

Mackfail? :facepalm:

He's done well to score 8/9 goals with no decent strike partner and no creativity in the midfield.

7 in 22. He's the biggest waste of money, he's not what you need. You need someone who will put at least 50% of chances away. CMS scores 1 in 8 maybe, a very poor striker but a great headless chicken,

EDIT - in the league CMS has had 47 shots and scored 6 goals. Point proven

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
All together now: We're f*cking terrible, we're f*cking terrible,
We're f*cking terrible, we're f*cking terrible.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Are you lost?

Mackfail? :facepalm:

He's done well to score 8/9 goals with no decent strike partner and no creativity in the midfield.

Let's be honest, CMS is a HUGE disappointment. Yes, he runs and runs, tries his heart out. In fact, is one of the most tenacious players ever to pull on the shirt and a lovely bloke with it. But we bought him to score goals and unfortunately he doesn't score goals frequently enough at this level. Sometimes the service has been lacking, but the really good players create their own chances. Even when he has it laid on the plate he still manages to miss.

I've been hoping to see him prove me wrong, but as the games go by it looks less and likely. Still hope he proves me wrong.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
7 in 22. He's the biggest waste of money, he's not what you need. You need someone who will put at least 50% of chances away. CMS scores 1 in 8 maybe, a very poor striker but a great headless chicken,

You can tell you did well in maths :laugh:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get a grip you miserable bastards

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to have to join in the negativity but teams that don't score goals tend to end up in relegation scraps. We are useless at scoring goals and it's hard to see that changing with the lack of creativity in the team coupled to Gus refusing to adapt the tactics.

I will settle for just staying up though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Never mind, at least we've got a nice new stadium, as all the happy clappy brigade will be quick to remind everybody!
Wonder if the extra 8000 seats will still go in if we're relegated.
:nono:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

EDIT - in the league CMS has had 47 shots and scored 6 goals. Point proven

Without the usual name calling, i would just say if we didnt have CMS we would be in the bottom 3 now!!
I am happy if we stay up, this is our first season in the championship,
everyone gets inpatient & think we have a right to be towards the top of the league :amex:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus outtttttttttttttttttt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here