Relegation looming

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Unless we buy seriously well in January.

Go on, disagree.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I wanna disagree with you but unfortunately I agree, we really need to get 4/5 signings in otherwise we're in trouble.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
wont go down, but if we want top ten finish a keeper and decent striker to play along cms is needed

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surely we can cobble 6 wins together out of the next 22 games ? Then it is time for a serious rethink in the Summer.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
To be honest, I reckon you usually speak bollocks, but on this occasion your negativity may just be right. I was worried when Gus said he thought we played well at Reading. The truth is we pose very little threat in attack, our recent signings have been hugely disappointing. A relegation battle is a definite possibility unless we see a change in personnel.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I agree: this is relegation form.

Not that that's a particularly insightful revelation and which doesn't, of course, render the OP any tiny bit less of a massively boring twat. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
dave%20emperor%20aff%20level%206%20freefall.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only good news is the 3rd last team is 4 wins away from us at present

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
While it's easy to point the finger at naysayers, the results lately back them up. I don't think we will go down but I do see us ending up in a dogfight. That said, we don't know what will happen in January. Sadly, it seems that the squad simply isn't up to the standard required to play Gus's brand of football. If we can't dominate possession and use it wisely we are more than likely to concede.

Shame.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
People can argue all they like but he's right, 2-0 to the bottom club is terrible even with suspensions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports