Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reiss Nelson

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I miss BG and his 'transfer rumours' stuff at times like this. Someone needs to step into to the big man's to get us through the long fake-story fuelled summer :lolol:

Are you talking about football or American conservative politics?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Arsenal may want to sell for c £30m as a home grown player and will create funds for further purchases , but it will be his wages that will be the biggest issue. Compare with Nicolas Gonzalez who would cost roughly the same and I expect his wages would be affordable. Gonzalez is a full Argentinian international too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Arsenal may want to sell for c £30m as a home grown player and will create funds for further purchases , but it will be his wages that will be the biggest issue. Compare with Nicolas Gonzalez who would cost roughly the same and I expect his wages would be affordable. Gonzalez is a full Argentinian international too.
Agreed. If we’re forking out £15m+ on a right winger, I’m sure there is a lot better value out there than Nelson although I rate him.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
£30M seems a LOT for a 24 year old who's played only 255 minutes of PL football this season, from 15 appearances (and another 15 on the bench), with only one start and only one time playing more than 30 minutes; zero league goals or assists.

But, you do you. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here