Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If Dick's still got the receipt could we get a refund off Stockport for selling us faulty goods?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
If you bought a vase in perfect condition from Debenhams, and you then went and dropped it outside, would you expect a refund?

Especially when in spite of a bit breaking off, you'd be able to use the vase in a few months... (sorry, the analogy tails off a bit here)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If Dick's still got the receipt could we get a refund off Stockport for selling us faulty goods?

Harsh that one fella. If he hadn’t been running around doing his best to help us out of the shit it probably wouldn’t have happened. If the rest of the team showed half the commitment he showed in a handful of games we would be mid table by now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Another classic Les thread.

Sorry Questions, I didn't mean to step on your toes. I won't start anymore purposely cockish threads for my own amusement, I will leave that down to you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sorry Questions, I didn't mean to step on your toes. I won't start anymore purposely cockish threads for my own amusement, I will leave that down to you.

Its all done for our own amusement Leslie.
I was congratulating you because once again your impish sense of humour has given me a good old chuckle.
Whatever next Les ? you old looney you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will never hit your dizzy heights Questions, you are the japster in chief.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Behave yerself Les.

Stockport sold us goods in perfick condition. Indeed would have been the signing to have seen that c unt Mayo off once and for all but for a life-changing freak injury. Plus he Applauded The Crowd. Top bloke all round. Hopefully he'll bounce back sometime next season.

You'll have been disappointed with that effort.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Behave yerself Les.

Stockport sold us goods in perfick condition. Indeed would have been the signing to have seen that c unt Mayo off once and for all but for a life-changing freak injury. Plus he Applauded The Crowd. Top bloke all round. Hopefully he'll bounce back sometime next season.

You'll have been disappointed with that effort.[/QUOTE]

Les has set his stall out and has been making jokes for fun to be honest Ron...

I mean Tom.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That's the difference Questions, it's just a hobby for me. You on the otherhand are a full time cheeky scamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here