Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refugee centre worker stabbed to death in Sweden

Jan 30, 2008
There are clearly problems, I accept that. It just seems that a few people, especially the usual thread starters, have agendas. None have mentioned the law abiding refugee in Middlesbrough who was reported on the BBC as having fires started by thugs at his property most nights.
Go back home he might feel safer there
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Massive shame that someone has died but there are no facts known about this to even say why it happened.

Even if it was an immigrant, there is nothing to say it wasn't due to PTSD caused by bombing raids on their country, which may or may not have been, supported/funded/carried out by people rather close to home

Or, it may be because all immigrants are knife wielding criminals and should be sent back to live in their country. I know their houses are now rubble but with a bit of hard work it could be good as new
go and help them rebuild them if you're that bothered
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Go back home he might feel safer there
regards
DR

Hello Fairy old girl. I've rather missed your purile interjections. Hope life is treating you well.

Regards,

Lines.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The law abiding refugee in Middlesbrough suffering a bin fire in the back alley compared to a girl stabbed stone cold dead by an African migrant. Priceless argument, Mr dementia 'lines'!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Massive shame that someone has died but there are no facts known about this to even say why it happened.

Even if it was an immigrant, there is nothing to say it wasn't due to PTSD caused by bombing raids on their country, which may or may not have been, supported/funded/carried out by people rather close to home

Watch conspiracy/dramas much? jeez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here