Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Record season ticket renewals (again)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very clever the way club are now sellingf STs. Waiting list did not work for them in the end because so few on it. With new system not only do sign up a lot of members they are able to create impression somebody is fortunate to be able to obtain ST when in reality although may be wrong have not heard of anyone in last couple of seasons unable to get one.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Very clever the way club are now sellingf STs. Waiting list did not work for them in the end because so few on it. With new system not only do sign up a lot of members they are able to create impression somebody is fortunate to be able to obtain ST when in reality although may be wrong have not heard of anyone in last couple of seasons unable to get one.
Indeed — there’s a first time for everything though and I’m not certain I’ll end up bagging one!

Oct 3, 2023
My son tried last year and couldn’t get one.
Really pleased he not only got one this morning but seat next to mine came up for grabs and he got that one.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Mine auto-renewed. I looked at the email and said 'awww..f*ck it... take my money for another year.. what's the worst that can happen?'

I'll leave it to you good people to answer that :moo:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ticket sales seem to have ground to a halt. I had a count up yesterday morning and then again this morning and the actual amount available has gone up (only by about 10), this is probably due to people having tickets in baskets when I completed the count. The only stand that seems to have gone down in the last day is the North Stand.

There are currently just under 2700 tickets available to chose from when purchasing a new season ticket. If as it appears the demand in the first two priority groups has pretty much exhausted I'd hope that the club would open it up to the other Albion+ members who haven't had a chance to purchase one at the very least.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ticket sales seem to have ground to a halt. I had a count up yesterday morning and then again this morning and the actual amount available has gone up (only by about 10), this is probably due to people having tickets in baskets when I completed the count. The only stand that seems to have gone down in the last day is the North Stand.

There are currently just under 2700 tickets available to chose from when purchasing a new season ticket. If as it appears the demand in the first two priority groups has pretty much exhausted I'd hope that the club would open it up to the other Albion+ members who haven't had a chance to purchase one at the very least.
Appreciate the update -- what's availability in North like?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Appreciate the update -- what's availability in North like?
There is about 70 tickets available but the vast majority are single seats, barely any seats at all in the middle sections. In fact I think only 1 section (N1H) has two seats next to each other.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its not really a surprise though, those in the first priority group of 7+games in 2023/24 are the fans most likely to want to buy a ST, those in the second window would have don't it in the last two days already and those left are probably away fans or the Mitoma+ members who have lost interest now he is injured.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
when is the 1st opportunity you'll be able to ? we are waiting for 4+ game to be able to jump in
The next window, I hope! I attended four home league games (five, really, but the fifth didn't count as it was as a 1901 guest) this season so missed out on this current window by one. Sadly all the away and non league home matches counted for zilch.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well last season - as with previous seasons - they sold out. So presumably if you wanted one after the end of April last year - you couldn't have got one.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Well last season - as with previous seasons - they sold out. So presumably if you wanted one after the end of April last year - you couldn't have got one.
No friends returned from living in Spain and certainly purchased after May

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Had a look this morning. Looks to me like every seat has been offered to members. Lots of availability everywhere in the ground barring the north where it's mostly singles.
Still in its second priority window, which SS can’t confirm the eligibility criteria for

My son (Albion+) would like a season ticket but has to wait to see how priority 2 sells (no end date confirmed either)

Annoying as they are not shifting in great numbers since Monday

Last edited:

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Still in its second priority window, which SS can’t confirm the eligibility criteria for

My son (Albion+) would like a season ticket but has to wait to see how priority 2 sells (no end date confirmed either)

Annoying as they are shifting in great numbers since Monday
Yes, the communication around this process could be a lot better.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Have finally been invited to buy a ST, from 2 pm next Monday. :dezerbi:

Could someone please share a screenshot showing the available seats in North?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here